SPECULATION: MMS-DX-02-TDK Batman Announced!!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: MMS DX Batman

I agree, as it has a huge market in the America for Stallone figures.

For the Dark Knight, I am definitely going to get it ... but I really do hope Hottoys will listen and give us a bruce wayne in his motorcyling gear. I KNOW many of ppl fight for a three piece suit .. but honestly, decent suits can be found relatively easily nowadays, I really would rather have bruce in his belstaff biker leather jacket and jeans WITH the helmet.

For the batman figure itself, I don't know if it is a good idea (or is it too hard to pull off) a cowl sculpt with rotating eyes? I still want to know how they'd approach it. A few important suggestions: 1) The eyes should look more "squinty", i.e. not as big as their current TDK bats. 2) the usual stuff --> a thinner body with flatter chest 3) THE CAPE ==> get it right dude, this is the ultimate accessory for batman (if it's poseable) AND with the CORRECT MATERIAL ( they always substitute with cheap material, which i understand, for costs consideration. But now, it's their 2nd attempt, i think they could do better to milk our $$) . 4) SONAR HEAD SCULPT + BACKPACK + BOMB GUN --> Seriously, if you ONLY give us the bomb gun but WITHOUT either the SONAR HEAD + BACKPACK it will be pointless. If you see the movie, the bombgun ONLY appears when he is either (i)having that backpack + normal headsculpt (ii) with cape BUT with sonar eyes.

Sorry for this long post but hope you guys will support this proposition

I would like to see that too! :lecture. The more the better, but more $$$$ :thwak:lol

I hope they don't include spring loaded gauntlet spikes. It'd take it a bit into toy territory. :lol

Not sure it'd even be possible.

I want MMS DX Batman TDK with a new Head sculp with and within cowl, with new accesories .....

I want it now :chew

I was sort of hoping that this wouldn't happen, because now I'm going to want to buy it. My current TDK Batman is good enough, so I wish Hot Toys would move onto other lines.

^^^^ing great news.

TDK Bats DX. Awesome.

It's an outrage! Scandalous! Preposterous!

Seriously though, if they get it right, there's no point shelling money on the Medicom for a somewhat accurate midget.

I'm glad I haven't ordered the Medicom, if this DX comes to the light and has the improvements. Rawr!!!!

Really, unless they get the proportions better on it, I see no reason to release it.

This whole re-releasing figures idea is retarded. Makes me not want to buy the original releases or anything at all from Hot Toys again. I honestly hope that this strategy backfires on them because it seems pretty greedy... how may times can they sell us stupid OCD collectors the same figure... you have the answer.

This whole re-releasing figures idea is retarded. Makes me not want to buy the original releases or anything at all from Hot Toys again. I honestly hope that this strategy backfires on them because it seems pretty greedy... how may times can they sell us stupid OCD collectors the same figure... you have the answer.

I think it's a good thing. Im always up for a better product even if a similar one already exists. Im not OCD or a completest by any means....however if it's something I like, why not own the best one there is to own.

Not making something because a lesser version already exists is dumb to me.

I think it's a good thing. Im always up for a better product even if a similar one already exists. Im not OCD or a completest by any means....however if it's something I like, why not own the best one there is to own.

Completely agree.

They should of done it right the first time. These are expensive man dollies and you know they are going to milk collectors for everything they are worth now. They will purposefully be holding back on the original releases. Shakes my confidence in their company. I will be staying away from their initial offerings from now on... maybe all Hot Toys figures altogether because I don't want to be left with a worthless inferior version down the line.

It's rape. It's not even 6 months old.

They should of done it right the first time. These are expensive man dollies and you know they are going to milk collectors for everything they are worth now.

Whether you think so or not, we (collectors) have been being milked for all we are worth for a long long time already. Think about it.

Whether you think so or not, we (collectors) have been being milked for all we are worth for a long long time already. Think about it.

And if HT's doesn't do it someone else will. If you have a choice in the matter (buy or not to buy) I don't see it as milking.

Back