sovereign studio 1:6 'CROW' run?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one will be going to The Craw.

Can't let this thread slip too far away. So, Craw, have you got this one yet? If so, thoughts and pics please. From your silence so far, I would think it hasn't arrived as yet.

Anyway, bumping it for the Crow:rock:rock:rock

Can't let this thread slip too far away. So, Craw, have you got this one yet? If so, thoughts and pics please. From your silence so far, I would think it hasn't arrived as yet.

Anyway, bumping it for the Crow:rock:rock:rock
nope dont have it yet. but ill be sure to tell you guys about it in this thread when he arrives. as for pics, im kinda camera-less right now. i might get a decent camera when my government rebate, or whatever it's called, arrives.

Never mind, we have Shauns pics. We'll all be interested in your review. Probably be another month before I have my finances in order. I promise I wont be jealous until these start hitting.

OK, I'm in, put me on the list for The Crow, just need to wait about three weeks before sending payment if that's ok. Don't want to be a Freak left behind!! :D

Noted, Migwit! I know you guys have been starved for pics. The Craw mentioned he didn't have a camera, so here a few shots of the actual Crow figure I sent to The Craw today. I'm a tad bit behind with these, I took time to retool the crow (the bird). The feather detail in the wings and tail was always a bit weak. They also came out of the mold really thin, not too durable. I decided this just wasn't good enough for my freaks. The bird is awesome now. He's possibly more detailed than a real bird now:lol These can start flying out of here now, new and improved. PLEASE don't call it "V.2":lol that "V" classification is still creating a lot of confusion for new Batman customers.

craw3.jpg

craw4.jpg

craw2.jpg

craw1.jpg

Looking fab Shaun. I'll be in for one in about a fortnight. I'll contact you again then. Are we getting the four button fly?

Amazing work Shawn! I wish you could make me like the movie more... because that is an amazing looking figure and the added crow is just icing on a very delicious looking cake :rock

holy crap man!!! you went all out.....again. i love seeing your work. im looking foward to the arrival of this figure. the detail on the new crow is awesome as well. it's great that you take the time to improve on your designs.

:google I'm sold! I'll take one. The new shots just blew me away.

I'm not the biggest fan of the movie either--it's a corny B-movie cult flick, but the character design is cool for a darker super hero and I think this figure is a masterful tribute to Brandon Lee's work. Very nice man! I'm stoked to have two Sovereign's in my Detolfs! :rock:rock:rock

it's a corny B-movie cult flick

No it isn't, it's a cult film yes but certainly not corny and not a B-movie in my opinion. It's a piece of art and it influenced ALLOT of movies that were made after it. The visual style was unique. Great movie and Brandon Lee was ofcourse excellent:cool:. I hope Proyas will release a directors cut someday (also including the crow chronicles).

I don't see how it's a "corny B-movie" either. Yeah, it has a cult following, but it's hardly a corny B-movie IMO.

I still count it as one of my most favorite films of all time. And MANY comic book movies took style and design away from The Crow. It was a huge influence to other artists and to filmmakers.

Back