sovereign studio 1:6 'CROW' run?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evilface,
I'm still working on the "V". Patience, grasshopper. It's coming:D Were you also suggesting Mad Max, or is that just your signature?

I've been working on my own version, but I'd like to see your take on Max Rockatansky from both Mad Max and The Road Warrior.

OMG. Crow, V, Mad Max x 2. I wanna say I'm in, but this has come a little suddenly for me. Are you going to go the same way as Keaton Batman? i.e. Three at a time. I'm in a similar boat as screamingmetal. Will have to work out finances and start saving. Don't put me down just yet Shawn. I'd rather wait till I have the money and say for sure, than stuff you around at all. :rock on.

OMG. Crow, V, Mad Max x 2. I wanna say I'm in, but this has come a little suddenly for me. Are you going to go the same way as Keaton Batman? i.e. Three at a time. I'm in a similar boat as screamingmetal. Will have to work out finances and start saving. Don't put me down just yet Shawn. I'd rather wait till I have the money and say for sure, than stuff you around at all. :rock on.

i'm in exactly the same situation shawn. if i had the cash right now i would have jumped on this straight away. how long do you think this list will be open for? i'm gonna need a couple of months.

hey Shawn

whats up bro...I bought the head off Shawn for a custom crow I was working on...awesome sculpt man..you guys will not be disappointed at all....dude I really need a custom selene from underworld...got one in the works?

I probably need a few months to save money to but i'm definately interested.

I forgot to ask, is the sweater fully made under the coat Shawn? I don't really need the coat. I really would want him to look like he does after he just geared up (non battle-damaged), looking out of his broken window ready to get revenge, like eightsamurai's avatar so the coat is not really needed.

Last edited:
CROWFIG2.jpg

crow9g.jpg

The 2nd eBay pic has him in looser fitting pants w/ small buttons--will the pants fit more snug like the ones in the 1st pic? If I recall the suit was pretty tight fitting and I like the tighter pants better.

Is the hair different on these two? The straighter hair in the 2nd pic looks great--a little more thinned out.

And do we get the crow? Does it attach to his arm? That would be so SWEET! :rock

crow9g.jpg

Yeah between the two, I like this version of the figure the most but want tighter pants like that first version. His pants as I recall were extremely tight. Hopefully the smaller in scale buttons will be on this run of the figure.

I'm updating the list now, let me answer some of the recent questions first...

Yes, his shirt is a FULL shirt. The tighter pants were made from a weird stretchy synthetic and didn't look very good in person. Didn't look like leather at all. The current pants DO look like leather. They're not super tight, but they're not baggy, either. The photos may be a bit misleading as I do iron wrinkles into them for the sake of realism. That can make them appear baggy. The film pants were really only snug down to the knee. From there they were a bit more loose so they could pile up on the boots. I an adjust them to be a bit tighter. It's easy, since the backside is spandex. I'll post a pic of one I just made, in better light. I can use the smaller buttons, if that's what you guys prefer. As for the hair, the type of hair and the application has always been the same. How flat/fluffy it is just depends on how I style it. Since it's real hair they will always be just slightly different but it's adjustable. And, yes he does come with the crow. It doesn't attach to his arm in any way, it was just sitting there in that photo.

Missed a couple questions...

Vader,
Glad you like the head, thanks for the testimonial:D Yes, I'm working on Selene:naughty

For those of you who need a few weeks or couple months to save up, don't worry. This will probably end up being an open-ended list like the Keaton list. I will leave no Freak behind!!:lol

Updated list:
8th wonder (maybe,no battle damage, no coat)
darkartist81
screamningmetal (needs time to save up)
memnoch21
the craw PAID
phoenixram1977
badmoon
blindvoyeur
lord azrael

crow9g.jpg

The (new) pants on this one is far beter and more accurate than the tight pants. i also prefer the smaller buttons on this one. His boots seem to look much better as well. Great looking fig:cool::cool:. Will order as soon as i can.

Missed a couple questions...

Vader,
Glad you like the head, thanks for the testimonial:D Yes, I'm working on Selene:naughty

For those of you who need a few weeks or couple months to save up, don't worry. This will probably end up being an open-ended list like the Keaton list. I will leave no Freak behind!!:lol

Updated list:
8th wonder (maybe,no battle damage, no coat)
darkartist81
memnoch21
the craw PAID
phoenixram1977
badmoon
blindvoyeur
lord azrael

You can change my maybe to a definately:cool:, just need some time to save up.

I finished the sculpts for the smaller pants button, they're in the mold now. Here's an unobstructed view of the pants. They look gray but they're not in reality. The perils of flash photography.

freakscrow2.jpg

Updated list:
8th wonder (no battle damage, no coat)
darkartist81 invoiced
memnoch21 invoiced
the craw PAID
phoenixram1977
badmoon
blindvoyeur
lord azrael

Back