SooSoo Toys "The Saviour" Ozymandias | Watchmen 2009 | 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of movement on their facetube page, he is being assembled and will be ready soon for release. Can’t wait.

No further teases for the remaining three, Dr Manhattan especially - nothing since the silhouette tease from last year/x-mas, and yet everything else has been revealed…

A bit of movement on their facetube page, he is being assembled and will be ready soon for release. Can’t wait.

No further teases for the remaining three, Dr Manhattan especially - nothing since the silhouette tease from last year/x-mas, and yet everything else has been revealed…

For whatever reason for most of the last year the company seemed to be on production hiatus. Now they seem to be back in gear, so they're still getting caught up.

Yeah Giantoy responded to someone asking about it, so this looks pretty solid.

Also, Soosoo posted on their FB page on October 14th this pic with the caption “Almost done”.

A1C50AD9-F2BD-4D2B-B47F-96A0D100CDB9.jpeg

Come on Soosoo, please release this already! (Haha as if they could hear me posting here. But you all know what I mean!)

Supposedly any day now this figure is supposed to release. At least per what Giantoy recently responded to a customer asking about when: on Oct. 30th (or at least that’s where it was posted) they said in 7-10 days. And on Nov. 7th someone asked again about it on Soosoo’s FB page and in the comments this report was restated (adjusted to 7-10 business days) and SooSoo responded “including the prince,” i.e., both Ozymandia and their Prince figure are making it to retailers any day now. In any case a confirmation, essentially.

Until then a reminder of what this figure promises to be:

Last edited:
Woke up to an email this morning from TNS that this figure will be shipping soon and asking me to ensure the shipping address is correct. So it looks like this figure is about to arrive at its various distributors in China.

I really hope this is stocked and not just sold out on preorder.. for some reason I can't explain I can't find any evidence I preordered anywhere..

I really hope this is stocked and not just sold out on preorder.. for some reason I can't explain I can't find any evidence I preordered anywhere..

Might be worth reaching out to Amelia at Giantoy to ask if you can pick up a figure from a cancellation. Giantoy has great customer service, so there’s a chance I would think. Anyway, won’t hurt to ask.

Edit: @p3ss3ssod it looks like it’s still available for preorder at TNS Figures.

Last edited:
I’ve had lots success with Monkey Depot and Cotswold Collectibles getting items on a waitlist. Even though they don’t present this option on their website, a simple email usually does the trick. They are both really honest about whether or not you’d be able to get one through them.

Might be worth reaching out to Amelia at Giantoy to ask if you can pick up a figure from a cancellation. Giantoy has great customer service, so there’s a chance I would think. Anyway, won’t hurt to ask.

Edit: @p3ss3ssod it looks like it’s still available for preorder at TNS Figures.
Thank YOU!

Got in on TNS. Really appreciate that, completely blanked that OneSixthKit doesn't stock Soosoo gear and somehow didn't bother going the next step of finding somewhere else.

I've never ordered through Giantoy, but will keep them in mind too.

Thanks again, and thank you too, @jimmie_dimmick, much appreciated, I try to use .hk sellers where possible though as I'm in .au and uk/us shipping is very terrible.

Thank YOU!

Got in on TNS. Really appreciate that, completely blanked that OneSixthKit doesn't stock Soosoo gear and somehow didn't bother going the next step of finding somewhere else.

I've never ordered through Giantoy, but will keep them in mind too.

Thanks again, and thank you too, @jimmie_dimmick, much appreciated, I try to use .hk sellers where possible though as I'm in .au and uk/us shipping is very terrible.

TNS has been great in my experience, that’s awesome that you found it. 👍

Soosoo just posted on FB that this figure is now released!

I noticed that my paid invoice email receipt from TNS says “Due date: Dec. 7th.” But perhaps if the figure is now arriving at distributors warehouses in China, it could start shipping right away?

Edit: I guess the “due date” pertains to the balance owed to buy the figure. Implication being that if you don’t pay the balance by then that ends the preorder. (Plus you lose your NRD of course.)

Last edited:
You can say anything of SooSoo, but what you see is almost always what you get. Never seen any other player stick so close to the prototype with their production pieces.

View attachment 674730

This is very true in my experience thus far. I’ve purchased four figures from Soosoo and thus far in-hand they’ve all turned out to be true to the marketing photos.

I like the box. Also his cape looks pretty good!

Looking forward to some unboxing videos for this guy! Really pleased I’m getting him in time for Christmas.

I don’t have any of them yet. I wonder if the full team will be completed. Hasn’t it been quite a while since Ozymandias was announced?

Back