Soosoo Toys The Boss Man (Daredevil s3 Kingpin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend a reliable place to pre-order this, at this stage? Seems like most of the places I'm familiar with or have bought from before are sold out of their pre-order. TNS still has it, just unsure if they're good to pre-order from. I know some HK sellers are iffy.

I told myself I was done collecting Marvel after Endgame, but after re-watching Daredevil over the last two weeks, I decided I want a Punisher and a Kingpin and was delighted to see there are figures coming out. Just need to know where is trustworthy to pre-order from.

Thanks!
Kghobby still have it up for preorder, really good price too.

Thanks, guys. Ended up pre-ordering at Giantoy. My first time ordering from them, so I'll take your word for their reputation! Glad to be adding a Wilson Fisk to my collection upon release.

I appreciate the KG Hobby suggestion, but with shipping added in it basically comes out to the same as Giantoy, plus, I ordered a Lara Croft from them on February 2nd that I'm still waiting to receive. Slow shipping to say the least haha.

Appreciate all the help!

I got my Rorschach (Hermann) from GianToy and had zero problems. They sent me a tracking number as well. I now have Kingpin preordered from them and would gladly use them for future purchases.

Can anyone recommend a reliable place to pre-order this, at this stage? Seems like most of the places I'm familiar with or have bought from before are sold out of their pre-order. TNS still has it, just unsure if they're good to pre-order from. I know some HK sellers are iffy.

I told myself I was done collecting Marvel after Endgame, but after re-watching Daredevil over the last two weeks, I decided I want a Punisher and a Kingpin and was delighted to see there are figures coming out. Just need to know where is trustworthy to pre-order from.

Thanks!
I pre-ordered mine from Giantoy! It's still available there, I've placed many pre-orders with them, including Soosoo figures, and it always went perfectly. They also have very responsive and friendly customer service. :D
Yes, agree! Giantoy is where I pre-ordered mine as well. I received three orders from them so far and they have been great to deal with. Customer service is fantastic if you have any questions. You also receive free trackable shipping, and they ship out quick.

Giantoy is the best one out there. Even with free shipping, still only takes couple weeks to get to you in the U.S. I recently ordered in early December - so holiday season and pandemic and it still arrived before Christmas.

Giantoy is a reliable dealer. Great place. Great customer service.
Can confirm. I just had an issue where I'd fat-fingered my email address on a preorder, so it wasn't showing up on my account. A few back and forth emails and we got it straightened out right away. This will be my second order from them and it's been great so far.

Wish this also came with a black vest so that the figure could support multiple S3 outfits out of the box, and not just multiple variants of the same brief look from the ending

yall will have to let me know if you find a black vest or black shirt that fits well
vest would probably be easiest to swap (as opposed to the shirt) but I have no idea where to get one

qMAS3K9.jpg

rluz8Gl.jpg

Wish this also came with a black vest so that the figure could support multiple S3 outfits out of the box, and not just multiple variants of the same brief look from the ending

yall will have to let me know if you find a black vest or black shirt that fits well
vest would probably be easiest to swap (as opposed to the shirt) but I have no idea where to get one

qMAS3K9.jpg

rluz8Gl.jpg
This too is my quest once he arrives. I'm leaning towards the shirt, though one would have to be careful of any fabric dye rubbing off on the sculpt.

Does Soosoo ever give updates on figures anywhere or do these just show up when they show up? Figure Mr. Fisk can’t be too far off now.

Does Soosoo ever give updates on figures anywhere or do these just show up when they show up? Figure Mr. Fisk can’t be too far off now.
They show up when they show up ..soo soo may post a picture of the art box on Facebook when shipping is imminent but I think that’s it

The story is too long... I remember I told it on facebook long time ago

They screw up my friends and artists, shady business practice, I just can't cooperate with this kind of people anymore

Back