Soosoo Toys The Boss Man (Daredevil s3 Kingpin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone putting this with their Netflix group of figs and then planning on getting the inevitable MCU versions of DD and Kingpin? Therefore having two of each character… I swore I wouldn’t double up, but this particular case is unique and calls for it imo.

Is anyone putting this with their Netflix group of figs and then planning on getting the inevitable MCU versions of DD and Kingpin? Therefore having two of each character… I swore I wouldn’t double up, but this particular case is unique and calls for it imo.
I mean, even IF the MCU versions come out, it won't be for two years or more before it's on your shelf. So you may as well.

I'm really curious to see how this one turned out...

I am certainly planning to add Fisk to my Netflix defender team. I plan on swapping the white shirt for black and then have him as an ominous figure behind the team.

I am not really enjoying the MCU version of Fisk (Hawkeye) and am worried about the softening of the Daredevil character in future shows/films. I will stick with what I have once adding Fisk.

I am not really enjoying the MCU version of Fisk (Hawkeye) and am worried about the softening of the Daredevil character in future shows/films. I will stick with what I have once adding Fisk.
This. There’s simply no way Marvel with its current direction can do anything other than undermine and eviscerate Fisk’s once intimidating presence and turn DD into a neutered nice guy who tells constant jokes that don’t land.

Daredevil Season (don’t call it) 4 could be a real cautionary tale to be careful what you wish for.

Credit to BigBreda

Attachments

• kingpin 2.jpg
    kingpin 2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • kingpin 1.jpg
    kingpin 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
Anyone order theirs from comic santorum? He hasnt been listed on there for some time but i ordered mine through them when he was announced but havent heard anything

This figure actually looks good to me. I’ve had 2 of soosootoys figures and have sworn off buying anymore of their turds but I can see my daredevil figure fighting this guy.

Back