Sony Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this tonight and Really Really Really enjoyed it! Might be my favorite Spiderman movie. Seeing this again tomorrow.

Caught this last night. Absolutely the best Spider-Man since raimis Spider-Man 2. Maybe even better. Best superhero movie in the past few years, and one of the best movies of the year. Go see this !!!!! Hilarious , heartfelt, and gorgeous action.

Just came back from a screening, I was doubtful but holy moly this was amazing. I’ve enjoyed this more than any live action Spiderman film.

saw it at the advanced screening yesterday. it acknowledged all spiderman movies, even the silly spiderman 3 stuff. this movie is trippy as hell. psychedelic trippin.
the humor is on point and not overly cheesy and corny. id rank it on par with raimi's spiderman 2...but the visuals in this movie is mind blowing.

nick cage made it as spiderman. amazing.:lol

Saw this tonight and Really Really Really enjoyed it! Might be my favorite Spiderman movie. Seeing this again tomorrow.

Caught this last night. Absolutely the best Spider-Man since raimis Spider-Man 2. Maybe even better. Best superhero movie in the past few years, and one of the best movies of the year. Go see this !!!!! Hilarious , heartfelt, and gorgeous action.

Thought I'd come here to see what people thought of the movie. And I see I came to the right place.

Awesome input, guys! Love that you guys had good words about it. Definitely going to see this!

Saw it this afternoon. It’s Ok. Story is pretty slow but the animation is great. I’d love to see more in this series but I feel I’ve had enough with Miles already. I’d rather see more Noir or even Spider Ham before another Miles story. All of the other spiders were more interesting than him. :dunno

A animation film as good as Raimi’s Spider-man..wow didn’t think people would compare

It’s very good and made me really love miles . It’s a great look at the character imo. Imo miles was just as good as peter in this.

My only gripe is I don’t think kingpin is that damn strong. Spider-Man whooped his ass easily numerous times. He’s stronger than the average human but he isn’t rhino level

Last edited:
Saw this movie this afternoon. Pretty solid movie.

Took a few minutes to adjust to the animation style, tho. Their use of double-images when focusing out on the foreground and background, at first, made me feel like I was watching a 3D movie without the 3D glasses. But once I adjusted to it, it was fine. I totally enjoyed the movie.

Wonderful, wonderful film...right up there with SM2. Peter B. Parker is my new hero.

And damn...that message to Stan & Steve at the end had me a little choked up.

Low expectations cause that trailer sucked. That said, it kicked ass! Best superhero film of the year.

7a6m7xcsmms11.jpg

I was watching it is 3D and loved that effect!

Totally amazing movie. Up there with Black Panther

I was wondering how the double-images looked in 3D. I think I'm going to go see it again ...but this time in IMAX 3D.

loved this film.. awesome in IMAX 3D.Peni Parker,Gwen and Aunt May was an ass kicker.:lol

seeing it again in Atmos 2D and bringing my 3D glasses.

Back