someone here can tell WTH is this?? AN AVP 1/6 QUEEN BUST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffft...First off, I do as I please.

I want a 1/6th Alien Queen and this is not it.
If I feel like expressing my dissatisfaction with a product, then I do not see the need to hold back because YOU want to wait until the official product is released.

News flash: the final product won't change much from what we see today.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Yes.... because hot toys OWE you don't they. And anything that isn't what YOU want means 'they suck', or it's 'blasphemy'... and other such crap

sheesh.... if ya don't like something, don't buy it... quit all acting like they've done this to HURT you. it's called choice people. these will sell... just not to you

I BUY their product and am loyal to their brand, so YES they owe me!

Sheesh.... if ya don't like something I say, don't reply to it... quit all acting like I've said this to HURT you. It's called opinion people. These will sell... just not to me. :rolleyes:

if they're working on this it would bode well for a 1/6 queen figure in the future...hopefully near future.

My Question is.... why do this in the 1st place? This is not what people want.
And FYI, that Queen isn't even really 1/6th. More like 1/7th or 8th.

Well, it's probably 1/6 scale for ALIENS Queen, definitely not even close to AVP though, that queen was huge.

As for doing this, it's about the same as the 1/4 Predator bust, and I think in both cases, they're testing the water products before the figures people desire most come out.

if they're working on this it would bode well for a 1/6 queen figure in the future...hopefully near future.

You are correct.
However, if this doesn't sell well enough in Hot Toy's eyes, then it might hurt the chances of us ever getting the ideal 1/6th Aliens Queen.

I'm simply voicing most of the same concerns others had when the Predator bust was announced.
Just like MaulFan stated above.

However, if this doesn't sell well enough in Hot Toy's eyes, then it might hurt the chances of us ever getting the ideal 1/6th Aliens Queen.

I certainly would hope they wouldn't gauge sales of this to have an idea of support for a 1/6 Queen. I would never buy this bust period but that has no bearing on a figure, that I would buy, and many people are going to feel the same. If anything, they'll gauge perspectives on the quality and detail and see if fans find error in design anywhere.

Yes.... because hot toys OWE you don't they. And anything that isn't what YOU want means 'they suck', or it's 'blasphemy'... and other such crap

sheesh.... if ya don't like something, don't buy it... quit all acting like they've done this to HURT you. it's called choice people. these will sell... just not to you

Word!:chew

I certainly would hope they wouldn't gauge sales of this to have an idea of support for a 1/6 Queen. I would never buy this bust period but that has no bearing on a figure, that I would buy, and many people are going to feel the same. If anything, they'll gauge perspectives on the quality and detail and see if fans find error in design anywhere.

Well, if it means getting our "dream" Queen... then I hope I'm 100% wrong about this bust.

However, as an alien fanboy... I'm not liking bust one bit.
I can find a few errors already without even trying.

Hell..I showed the pix to my girl, and even she noticed the things wrong with it... and she hates aliens. :eek:

WOW facebox is pissed :sick . I can see why i thought hot toys would give us a 1/6 queen for sure to go with the power loader and they give us this:banghead:banghead. I think hot toys has chickened out here its a big project to produce i suppose but im still pissed. But there still maybe hope for the future.................. maybe:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Jesus Christ, you people act like because they're releasing this there WON'T be a full model/figure.

...they are doing a P1, so by that logic, they won't release him as a 1/6 kit either.

Chill the ^^^^ out, and wait for an official word.

Sorry for coming across like an a s s, but a 1/6th Queen is my grail of grails!
This is just heartbreaking after waiting so long for one from Hot Toys.

Even if they are "testing the waters"... haven't we shown enough interest?
Haven't we waited long enough?

Posing it next to the the ht aliens is basically saying "this is as close as your gonna get" after this i cant see them making posable one

See my avi and sig? That means I'm an "aliens fanboy".
Ever seen my collection?
Is venting frustrations now called "popping a nut"?

Why? Why can I not voice my dissatisfaction with this product?
To please you? Is Hot Toys your religion or something? Am I offending you by questioning Hot Toys?

Honestly! What have I done wrong? To everyone saying that I am in the wrong. Tell me.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Some of you all need to RELAX!!!!!!!!

Just because they release a 1/6 bust doesn't mean it writes off the chance at an actual figure. You're all just reading in-between the lines and thinking that a 1/6 figure is a NO-GO now...but where has THAT been said? It was never even CONFIRMED in the first place.

Hot Toys stated they were "exploring" the opportunities and direction of a 1/6 Queen figure and for now, this is a step in the right direction and looks great.

Go Hot Toys! :rock :rock :rock

See my avi and sig? That means I'm an "aliens fanboy".
Ever seen my collection?
Is venting frustrations now called "popping a nut"?

Why? Why can I not voice my dissatisfaction with this product?
To please you? Is Hot Toys your religion or something? Am I offending you by questioning Hot Toys?

Honestly! What have I done wrong? To everyone saying that I am in the wrong. Tell me.

Is this a 1/6 full size Queen Alien release? Are these final pics of a finished product? Rant away dude. It's your right.:cool:

Hhhhh... I can see how Jamal got chased off by some of you when he voiced his opinions about the Wolf release.

Back