Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Samuel Bodart:

Samuel Bodart said:
When my friend hair styler come to me for work on my alita bust ! That?s the result lol
Before After !

LJYCmaW.jpg

pM7JObY.jpg

XnNjmo3.jpg

Pics by Laurent Berserk:

aDyIcSc.jpg

rs6eQIs.jpg

sq5h2VK.jpg

kk1cEI4.jpg

UM7E1U4.jpg

lsMbU8C.jpg

XtGsXgt.jpg

ikwITvq.jpg

Oai59Ry.jpg

A6BCEy9.jpg

quZaUmQ.jpg

htpUiQc.jpg

I love the way lighting and shadows can change a piece. I'm glad I don't collect figures any more as there's enough options and different ways to display and take pics already without changing the poses too! :D

Can’t believe this is finally in the states. Paid my shipping invoice today. So stoked. Two very long years waiting!

Here's a few shots of mine that I got yesterday. This is my first life size bust, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I'm just completely blown away by how amazing this thing looks in hand. 😲 The likeness is absolutely spot on and those eyes are almost hypnotic with all the sculpted detail you can see in them.

The only slight pain was the hair, but after messing with it a bit by hand I was able to get it looking fairly decent. Although the left side wants to hang down much lower for some reason, so I was kinda forced to put it behind her ear until I'm able to trim it. My only other nitpicks are that I wish the war paint was a deeper blood red instead of the weird light red it is now, and that the silver was a bit more shiny and chrome. But that's nothing I can't easily live with.

I still need to get an Alita poster to put behind it, and unfortunately will probably need to get an acrylic case as well, since my house gets super dusty and I worry the dust could stick to that tacky silicone skin like glue.

20220305_220252 (2).jpg

20220305_220429 (2).jpg

20220305_220201 (2).jpg

20220305_220218 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome with that red background behind it.
0egSC59.jpg

Congrats on yours- she looks great!

Yeah, I think a burgundy red sets this off very well. As I design a case for it, I was planning to go with either a shroud (three panes of plexi around the sides and one on top) or just the three (front and sides) with the top and back being colored, probably wood, panels. I was defaulting to black for the color, but I think this shade of red is the way to go now.

I don't plan on displaying it for a while yet, but I'm excited to get started on the case. May even go out today and get the plexiglass cut.

Back