Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing wrong with the likeness. The prototype always had the blood and if you ordered the piece, you knew it would have that. It's a bit much to think they can make some without the blood. This isn't a custom made product.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
I do not standby in the presence of Evil!

0IovqGK.jpg

Hkn1rYX.jpg

3GTwQUw.jpg

Yeah it does look longer than the proto and what I remember from the film.

However I don't think it's excessively long. If anything I think it makes the character even more attractive.

Since these unfortunately won't be completely identical anyway, I would absolutely prefer it slightly longer than slightly shorter.
You can always trim it if it's a problem. If they err on the too short side, you're kinda screwed.

They painted the lower section of the torso purple instead of silver like it is in the movie. Not sure how that happened.

All in all, this looks like a Home Run for Queen Studios. I am trying to get a special edition one secured
so hopefully the place I am talking to comes through *fingers crossed* :pray:

Would you want to display it with the chest open- or display the heart separately as a proximity piece?

If that falls through, I believe Spec Fic still has 1, possibly 2, left of the regular.

I will probably display it with the heart exposed in the chest cavity, will have to see how it looks either way. I have the Hot Toys figure displayed with the leather outfit on, so I want a different look for the bust.

I am just waiting for them to send me the payment request for the deposit, and I will have the exclusive reserved, so I am pretty happy about that. Paid a little extra, but since I waited and missed the original pre-order I am okay with that. They told me they would have it from QS and be shipping it to me in May, so not too long of a wait, either... Which is nice.

Congratulations then.

That's one other incentive for going with the deluxe- getting it much earlier.

The speed at which these things get produced, I don't expect the regulars to begin shipping until mid to late summer.

Back