Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

That's right Puffs, some shots of the OG toy back in 1987.

1297958420_849490ce96.jpg

:lol

Wow. G.I. Joe really took a bizarre turn with these characters, but they could be very cool in 1:6 scale.

I vaguely remember the movie and the TV show. The early comicbooks were my main exposure.

:lol

Wow. G.I. Joe really took a bizarre turn with these characters, but they could be very cool in 1:6 scale.

I vaguely remember the movie and the TV show. The early comicbooks were my main exposure.

Yea I would say it's just off enough but it still kept me until my high school days where I totally fell off from cartoons, toys, comics, etc...

Whenever the story led off to them being in total control of creating Serpentor and that they planted a bug into Dr. Mindbender's mind along with them being all behind Cobra and they had enough of Cobra Commanders failures to eliminate the Joe's was still a pretty intriguing story to me. I would say much after that it went off the deep end with the toys to where everything was neon green, space suits and just way too futuristic and non military anymore.

Cobra La was it's last off base story that I thought succeeded before it's to doom to me. :lol

Although the character Nemesis Enforcer (or as Hasbro likes to rename him Nemesis Immortal) always had a very commanding role in the movie and possessed abnormal strength to where it made him a quick favorite of mine :rock

nom nom I will eat your customs because they are deliciously awesome :monkey5

You're customs are freaking great man. :clap

it's amazing how you can sculpt those heads, but what do you use to sculpt them?

nom nom I will eat your customs because they are deliciously awesome :monkey5

You're customs are freaking great man. :clap

it's amazing how you can sculpt those heads, but what do you use to sculpt them?

Well it's pretty basic besides just my hands,

1) Sculpting tool kit, like picture below

lg_100_7923.jpg

2) basically soft brushes, varying in size.

3) 97% rubbing alcohol

*All ready posted in the Sgt thread just added him here to the mix*

Slaughter Project!!!

06f6_12.JPG

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

nothing on this is final, just bashed like a careless fool :banghead :D

I'm pretty sure I have some better boots as well, John Conner was just easy...

*Updates on Nemesis*

IMG_6012.jpg

Where'd you get the tank top from Ski?

NE's looking good so far. Great work! :clap

Thank you guys, just finished painting the wings last night, I need to finish off the paint with a laying of clear flat acrylic and it should be ready for mounting! :yess:

Almost every lil piece on this guy besides the body, feet and hands are custom made from scratch so it seems like nightly I'm working on just one certain area of him to complete his suit/outfit :lol

I hammered out some blades for the sheaths and hopefully get started on mounting those once I get the wings mounted tonight.

Last edited:

Great work on Sgt. Slaughter... looks about perfect so far :duff

Nemesis is looking like a proper beast. My second favorite villain, right behind Big Boa.

Nemesis is looking like a proper beast. My second favorite villain, right behind Big Boa.

Oh yes, he's definitely a fav of mine, I had to make him "beastly" :lol it's the only way to make Nemesis proper :rock

I'll be adding some small updates to him today, so keep an eye out!!!! :monkey1

G.I. JOE Steel Brigade Sideshow Freaks Project!

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6128.jpg

There's a blue shirt version as well, more pics soon.

<table border="0" width="1024" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="https://w332.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMzIucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tMzQwL3NraTMxbWFuL0N1c3RvbXMvSU1HXzYxNTAuanBn" width="1024" height="768"/></td></tr></table>

Back