Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figure that I've been lurking mostly in this customs section and this year I've really started getting into the custom territory in the GI JOE section so I might as well show some of my work down here in this section. I've started to move onto Predator items recently and I'm pretty sure I'll dive into horror and I'd like to get my hands wet with some of the Jason 1/6 items.

I was mainly a statue/action figure collector but getting into customizing aspect of 1/6 is truly becoming a nice hobby for me, I truly enjoy working on these and I could practically spend a day working on a figure. I hope you guys enjoy and any constructive criticism is welcome as many more eyes on the project can only aid me in becoming a better more well rounded artist in the long run.

So without further a due, here's some of my work.

Ski

Firefly:

IMG_4515.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4504.jpg

img_4411.jpg

img_4511.jpg

img_4510.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

Without further a doooo.... I give you the SWAMP SKIER!!!!!!!!!!

tony-stark-picture.png

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4798.jpg

Other WIPS, I'll start on the gear throughout the week... (I'll take more close ups once I get more finished with all of them, Swamp Skier is back there somewhere and I still need to apply Evil's decals :banghead)

IMG_5151.jpg

and I know Scarlet's codename is not John Rambo... :lol

Looking good, I will just watch this thread now instead of your Predator, Joe and Buffy custom threads.

Sneak on a few Buzzer parts... (blade is actual metal so it's heavy :lol, good thing Buzz has some B.Sole muscle)

IMG_5163.jpg

Back