Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

Word! A Chameleon logo would rule! :rock

zartan1.jpg

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

Thanks E :bow :bow :bow :banana

Some updates!!! :rock

Scarlett new gloves, she's now complete, might touch them up a tad to match her outfit but in person they look great even not touched.

and Buzzer, well I'm sure you can tell :lol

IMG_5331.jpg

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5336.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

I mainly customize GI JOE's but I've got the Predator bug so I'm starting with Dillion. I just got the Carl Weathers sculpt today and put this together in 10 minutes from what I had laying around to get him up and moving.

I will switch out his uni, keep the rest get some straps, machine guns and possible sew a custom hat for the sculpt as I can see the hair might get in the way.

IMG_5279.jpg

Way rough but while I'm waiting on Dillion olive drab stuff, here's a shot of someone I hope you guys can make out... :lol

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

Although I'm not digging it, I'm gonna start fresh I think I can do better, need to get a different type of sculpey.

Last edited:

We are getting close... :monkey5

BillDukeMocUpVer2.jpg

A lil more... Have to work in a lil more on the eyes and I'll be adding ear soon.

Went with some anger for a more Pred 1 like feel.

macpro10.jpg

mac_mo10.jpg

Last edited:

dude dillon and the billy repaint look awesome :rock

dude dillon and the billy repaint look awesome :rock

Thank you tewhitte, expect more of the same awesomeness with Mac and the rest of the gang! :rock

"I'm gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun, gonna have me some fun...."

Still debating on Anna though :lol

You got a groovy little workshop there!

Nice to see all the 1/6 stuff too!

Hey Ski

What uniform did you manage to find for Dillon?

Crap Ski, I thought you only went into the 'lets see you' and 'fitness' threads. Great to see your stuff, looks great.

:lecture No doubt :google

Your customs are looking great, Ski :clap

Holy cow Ski!!
You got some talent dude!
Great work!! :rock!

You got a groovy little workshop there!

Nice to see all the 1/6 stuff too!

Thank you my friends, great to see the work enjoyed :bow

Hey Ski

What uniform did you manage to find for Dillon?

That is Chris from RE 5, I bought the shirt and pants from eBay and they were Olive Drab all ready so that worked out and the vest is also Chris RE BSAA from TA.

Crap Ski, I thought you only went into the 'lets see you' and 'fitness' threads. Great to see your stuff, looks great.

A bunch of Marvel man, if you hang out in that section I'm all over that place and own almost every Marvel statue in SSC line :rotfl

GI JOE and He-Man are my other loves also, probably the only action figures I'd ever purchase though.

I'm also big into Predator stuff, I've got a bunch of 1/6 AVP, Pred 1, Pred 2, Requiem, etc... (HT & SSC)

edit: also just got started into the Resident Evil line with Hot Toys, I got one of my grails with HT Leon :rock, oh almost forgot tons of SW 1/6 as well (almost everything besides the Jabba Environment with all his friends, I still need that :monkey2)

Last edited:

nice man so hows mac coming along? :rock

nice man so hows mac coming along? :rock

Gonna have some more time this weekend to finally bake him, probably gonna add some more touch ups to the face. Finally some down time, maybe I'll kick back a beer or two with the lady as well.

Back