Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Work and Kitbash/Sculpting

Posted this in the Throne thread in the military GI JOE section but I guess this ties into here as I finally got around to modding my CC onto the ST1 body, I had to dremel the kneck down a bit to get away from the floating head look and that worked out well along with Drizzle's amazing capes. DiD boots of course...

That and I finally got to take my throne out of it's box and play around with a setup last night.

IMG_5535.jpg

You got any more shots of tha Zartan?

Man, it looks EXCELLENT!

Great work, I'd love some info on it. I want to make one myself!

You got any more shots of tha Zartan?

Man, it looks EXCELLENT!

Great work, I'd love some info on it. I want to make one myself!

Here's a up close but I haven't got much more pics of the finished product, I'll have to take more shots of him.

IMG_4739.jpg

A Billy head for a friend, need to finish the camo...

IMG_5561.jpg

and a T3 Terminator in the works, finally got to this unpainted head.

IMG_5562.jpg

Holy ____ Ski! Your Mac really looks like Bill Duke. I can't wait to see these finished and all together. :rock

Holy ____ Ski! Your Mac really looks like Bill Duke. I can't wait to see these finished and all together. :rock

Great stuff!!! Awesome figs D:

Thank you fellas :rock

Change of pace with GI JOE, COOOOOOOOOOOOBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zkiopIom_Qs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zkiopIom_Qs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Great work on you Mac sculpt... that is looking very good :duff

Great work on you Mac sculpt... that is looking very good :duff

Thank G Boy, it means alot if you are liking some of my work. :hi5:

Some more.

IMG_5599.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

a lil bit of drill dust on the sculpt as I was drilling a lil last night, I'll have to clean it up some

Last edited:

What body did you use for Blaine Ski? Was Dillon's outfit that gray? I'm going for more of a darkish green on mine.

What body did you use for Blaine Ski? Was Dillon's outfit that gray? I'm going for more of a darkish green on mine.

Billy on Blaine and Dillon's gear is OD just the lighting and my crappy camera makes it looks gray blue-ish.

I thought that was the Billy body, but you must have him on ankle extenders (he looks huge). Did you sculpt that Mac head or find it somewhere?

Back