Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

While not really custom but a mod, I might as well keep these pics in here as well. Swapped SE to Wesker.

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4719.jpg

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4710.jpg

Made fuzzy on purpose.... :D

Thanks for looking fellas! :rock

but yea I need a upgrade soon, gotta stop collecting toys.

The body is kinda pricey right now as everyone is trying to get one. I'll wait till HT releases the on True Type blisters which I'm sure they will.

Wow! Thread rated! Is that a Krauser head? Seriously Dave that is tits!

:bow thank you sir, yep sure is... went with paint and then I decided to use firm putty was the war paint of his mask. The hood is a T-shirt :lol, sewed with wire in certain areas to be able to position and hold form properly.

Paint thinner to make the scars lesser.

I appreciate it Deak :rock

Hey Ski what was your verdict on the comic trades you picked up? I'm curious how they play to someone reading them now for the first time.

:elefantawesome work skiman. I just started my collecting on the SSC Joe line, ive always loved GI Joe, and now that the line looks promising, im diving in, but your really giving me some great ideas of doing some custom work on some Joes myself.

Hey Ski what was your verdict on the comic trades you picked up? I'm curious how they play to someone reading them now for the first time.

I enjoy the stories quite a bit I think it makes for a more well rounded Joe fan, I've always grew to know the cartoons and I'm glad that I'm giving these a chance. I swap my Officer to the toy line Officer but now that I've dived into comics I think I'll grab another to keep comic style!

edit: also still waiting on Volume 7, B & N haven't delivered it yet and I thought they were out around Feb 10th, I need to contact them in case it I didn't get it. I have my receipt :tap :lol

IMG_4765.jpg

:elefantawesome work skiman. I just started my collecting on the SSC Joe line, ive always loved GI Joe, and now that the line looks promising, im diving in, but your really giving me some great ideas of doing some custom work on some Joes myself.

It's my new addiction man, watching Mando and Seb doing their stuff made me get into customizing and really bringing out what I think Joe's should look like. I'm addicted :banghead

Thanks Kuato! :rock

Another update to Scrap (gloss Cobra emblem), getting him updated lil by, Thanks to E for the decal :rock

IMG_4768.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice all around! You are turning into the new Mando and elvis!

That Krauser head looks fantastic as Zartan strange enough. Bravo for seeing potential there when I didn't. The faded look to the scars is also a nice touch. It makes it look like he as seen some action, but they aren't hugely noticeable at first glance.

And your Firefly looks great next to Snakes and the Officer. I still think brown eyes would make him look better though. I know eyes are tough so I wouldn't hold it against you for not trying. Blue eyes are always better than what I could ever do.

Back