Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

looking good, ski! scrap iron is one of my favorite cobras. can't wait to see the finished prodct

I think that they look great Skiman.The littly one reminds me of "Mini Me"....Austin Powers

wow, awesome.

Thank you CSI :bow Scrap has your Officer's clothing :lol

Looking good. Did you dye the boots?

Nope, they are 82 Airborne boots from TA, just dyed the chest padding to match the color of the boots.

I did dye the officer suit a tad darker like you stated to mismatch them from the Troopers, Officers clan.

Looks nice.
The goggles seems a bit high though.

Yeah I probably did that with my thumb :lol I've pushed it back down before :rotfl

looking good, ski! scrap iron is one of my favorite cobras. can't wait to see the finished prodct

One of my favs as well, I love Scrap Iron, some EVIL decals and few more grenades, gun straps and a added rocket launcher and we will be in business.

I think that they look great Skiman.The littly one reminds me of "Mini Me"....Austin Powers

I was laughing a lot while placing the vintage figure next to him, almost positioned him petting the lil guy.

Last edited:

Nice f'n job, Ski!! :rock

Turned out great! I'd ask you to make one but my luck, he's probably Sideshow's next Cobra. :lol

Thanks guys :rock

Yea I was thinking about that with my next customs like Bludd and Zartan but then I decided oh well I'll just have my version of RAH and then modern day version of SS's standing next to them...

Or maybe.... two different shelves setup with RAH and SS.

Gutsy Ski, very gutsy. SI looks great, and I love what you've done with the oven!

Damn Ski...
I'm gone for a bit and then BAM...you're kicking some serious ass!
Awesome work on Scrap Iron, and your sculpting too?!?!? :rock

Gutsy Ski, very gutsy. SI looks great, and I love what you've done with the oven!

Damn Ski...
I'm gone for a bit and then BAM...you're kicking some serious ass!
Awesome work on Scrap Iron, and your sculpting too?!?!? :rock

Thank you guys, I'm really happy that you guys are liking the customs, everyone doing customs has inspired me and hopefully it can only get better from here on.

Or worse :lol

You should pick up a Dutch body and have a go at Road Pig. :lol Which reminds me, what happened to that HT Hulk thread in the Marvel forums?

You should pick up a Dutch body and have a go at Road Pig. :lol Which reminds me, what happened to that HT Hulk thread in the Marvel forums?

Obscure guys like RP, Boa, Croc Master would all be a dream but that sounds entertaining, you never know... :lol

I'm not sure, I didn't think there was a HT HULK thread. They all talk about it in every Marvel HT threads... those threads get bumped entirely too much to keep up with. I have kept up with them but it's all bumps from Canadian buying from Toys2.net and the Honk Kong stores... :banghead

Yup the darker suit looks good. I'll hold of on making a SI figure, I think Sideshow will be making one.

Obscure guys like RP, Boa, Croc Master would all be a dream but that sounds entertaining, you never know... :lol

I'm not sure, I didn't think there was a HT HULK thread. They all talk about it in every Marvel HT threads... those threads get bumped entirely too much to keep up with. I have kept up with them but it's all bumps from Canadian buying from Toys2.net and the Honk Kong stores... :banghead

Someone posted a pic of Hulk flexing over the Hulk & HT logos. Flo saw it too but when I went back an hour later, it'd been deleted.

Awesome keep up the great work. :cool:

Awesome keep up the great work. :cool:

Well done Skiman, inspirational!

Thank you sirs, I will try :rock

More Bludd.

bluddc10.jpg

More updates to SI, still WIP.

img_4610.jpg

Actually not a huge Scrap-Iron fan. Poor guy got seriously overshadowed but the other Cobras in '84. But this figure looks awesome!!! Amazing work ski and the rocket launcher is tops!!

Looking good for the second try Ski.You ever finish that painting in the background?

Great thread Ski! That Scrap Iron is looking amazing! So is the launcher! Congratz!!

Actually not a huge Scrap-Iron fan. Poor guy got seriously overshadowed but the other Cobras in '84. But this figure looks awesome!!! Amazing work ski and the rocket launcher is tops!!

Thank you fellas :bow, like Elvis you MANDO are inspiring me to create my own customs and I'm very happy for that and this has opened a whole new collecting feel to the GI JOE 12" line.

I will soon have a update on what I've been working on this week, if you guys like the rocket launcher I'm hoping that you'll enjoy this next creation.

Back