Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Very nice all around! You are turning into the new Mando and elvis!

That Krauser head looks fantastic as Zartan strange enough. Bravo for seeing potential there when I didn't. The faded look to the scars is also a nice touch. It makes it look like he as seen some action, but they aren't hugely noticeable at first glance.

And your Firefly looks great next to Snakes and the Officer. I still think brown eyes would make him look better though. I know eyes are tough so I wouldn't hold it against you for not trying. Blue eyes are always better than what I could ever do.

Thank you BM :bow, I might be a lil antsy today :google :lol you never know...

I might take that suggestion if I have a good hand day, definitely not after working out!!!

I actually repainted one of the eyes on the head I used for Major Bludd. I figured it was going to be a blind eye anyway so I couldn't mess up too bad. So I was going from brown to blue, the opposite of what you would do. But I just took a toothpick and just carefully and slowly filled in the eye color to the edge of what was already there. So that might be worth a try? But if I had to start it out completely on my own, like an unpainted custom head for example, Barbie would probably have nicer eyes :lol

Good luck!

Ok I can't hold back, here ya go, also taking last night.

IMG_4739.jpg

Hmmm that head would have been better for Scrap Iron with the scars, not so much for Zartan. Good paint work though.

Ah, so was that decal for a 1/6 scale and not the original toy? If so, i might be able to make the decal that small.

Nice Zartan! That Krauser face suits him very well.

Zartan is feeling a bit shy since not all of his clothing has came in and it's a lil chilly. :D

Holy Crap dude! Rocket Launchers, Swamp Skiers, what's next? Flying Chariots? :google

Great idea :rock, just keep them coming BM, o man Sepentor has been one of my favs even though I know I would get a lot of hate for it, I LOVED his character!!!!

DIS I COMMAND!!!!!!!!!!!

serpentor.jpg

a lil more teaser of the not finished Zartan, waiting on the right bod, boots, pads, armor, just about everything :lol

IMG_4791.jpg

Back