Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Some post pics from start to finish... I hope you guys enjoy?!

IMG_4693-1.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

I don't see why not and if you guys enjoy these I'd be more than happy to tackle on new ones....

This one was a lil more difficult than the rocket launch I must say :rotfl

Chariots, Hisstanks if I had more room heck lets do the Flagg :horror

ski, if you're interested in scratchbuilding stuff, you should invest in some styrene plastic.

great material for scratchbuilding models.

ski, if you're interested in scratchbuilding stuff, you should invest in some styrene plastic.

great material for scratchbuilding models.

I began with that but the plexy was a harder substance and adhere to model glue with more density, started the rocket launcher with styrene and swapped it midway.

both were easy to score and break sharply.

I began with that but the plexy was a harder substance and adhere to model glue with more density, started the rocket launcher with styrene and swapped it midway.

both were easy to score and break sharply.

you can get different thicknesses of styrene. good stuff :rock

Ski!
Most awesome thing I've seen all week! I love Zartan's ride! Very impressive...:clap

Very cool ski, Ski! :rock

Outstanding job bud! :D

Great job of the skier Meaty :rock

That looks awesome...very impressive work

Ski!
Most awesome thing I've seen all week! I love Zartan's ride! Very impressive...:clap

I was really scared that no one would like it... I made it kind of modern and I must say that it took most of my time out of customizing any figs... it was brutal :lol

Another update shot of the final piece... in case no one ventures back far enough into the thread I know I posted a lot of pics from start to finish.

IMG_4798.jpg

and a shot of my non finished Zartan covering up because he's cold on top and ready to ride!!!! :rock

IMG_4796.jpg

Last edited:
Back