Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HeatherSad.PNG

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vveNZVt2-_I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vveNZVt2-_I[/ame]

Mmm-hmm. :) They could've easily made this movie more like SH2, maybe Sean[Harry] be like James and looking for his wife and child in Silent Hill. IDK... lol I just like the first three SH games. I got this get s a third film.

Mmm-hmm. :) They could've easily made this movie more like SH2, maybe Sean[Harry] be like James and looking for his wife and child in Silent Hill. IDK... lol I just like the first three SH games. I got this get s a third film.

Yeah, Bean receives a letter from his supposedly dead/missing wife, telling him to come find her in SH...BAM the rest writes itself. Sure most of the guilt themes affecting James wouldn't really be present, but they could work with it.

But hey, I like where this one is going. I was a little bothered that they made up there own symbols and religions for the first movie. I liked seeing "The Halo of the Sun" and "Seal of Metatron" in the trailer. So that's a plus.

Yeah, Bean receives a letter from his supposedly dead/missing wife, telling him to come find her in SH...BAM the rest writes itself. Sure most of the guilt themes affecting James wouldn't really be present, but they could work with it.

But hey, I like where this one is going. I was a little bothered that they made up there own symbols and religions for the first movie. I liked seeing "The Halo of the Sun" and "Seal of Metatron" in the trailer. So that's a plus.

:exactly::goodpost:

I hope we get to see,

HappyBurgerSH3.jpg
:lol

I don't quite get this sequel. I distintcly remember the wife and the daughter got stuff in Silent Hill while Sean Bean it still at the real world.

So how did the daughter ended up with him in the real world while the wife did not?

I don't quite get this sequel. I distintcly remember the wife and the daughter got stuff in Silent Hill while Sean Bean it still at the real world.

So how did the daughter ended up with him in the real world while the wife did not?

That is the question. Now in the game series, Cheryl, the Dtr:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back