Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cautiously looking forward to it.

bvwr0.gif

Gamewise, SH3 continued the story of SH1. SH2 was a stand-alone story. So it makes sense for the sequel to be sort-of an adaptation of SH3.

Depending on where this ends and if the franchise continues maybe we will see more stand-alone stories.

Anyone else get a Michelle Williams vibe from the actress?

She's like a mix of Michelle Williams and Carey Mulligan. :lol

trailer looked great

but some things looked dumb

Pyramid Head looks like will play a big part, which is AWESOME,
the sets look awesome,

but,
Mannequin monster looked F_ing stupid, some parts of the movie look more action oriented than horror oriented,

Yeah it's just a lame cgi monster in the trailer. Hopefully they used a practical model at least for close-ups.

yeah right the CGI, that looked so bad, specially because in the first movie they capture the monsters so well, even with CGI they still captured them correctly,

plus the girl in the blue dress also had a F_ed up CGI face, looked like a doll...:monkey2

Gamewise, SH3 continued the story of SH1. SH2 was a stand-alone story. So it makes sense for the sequel to be sort-of an adaptation of SH3.

Depending on where this ends and if the franchise continues maybe we will see more stand-alone stories.

She's like a mix of Michelle Williams and Carey Mulligan. :lol

I thought it WAS Michelle Williams :rotfl

I can't wait for this to finally come out. A good chunk of it was shot where I live (cambridge ontario) and I was able to get some shots on set of silent hill from the scene in the trailer with the girl walking down the street. I recognize many of the places in the trailer as well. One of the security guards let me snap some pics on the last shooting day over lunch when the set was closed, as long as I promised her not to show them until the movie was out. I'll post them here once it is.

Back