Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i liked the first movie better then most VG movies i liked the trailer looking forward to this .

I think they should darken up the video a bit. The footage looks too bright. Same problem with that Nurses clip from earlier this month.

Noticed something after watching the trailer again.

0huwz.jpg

I guarantee that there will be no scene in this movie that is anywhere as unnerving as the one in that gif above.

I guarantee that there will be no scene in this movie that is anywhere as unnerving as the one in that gif above.

what's unnerving about a bunny rabbit moving? Btw-is this a true sequel or a reboot? I didn't like the first one very much, this one looks to have more potential.

what's unnerving about a bunny rabbit moving? Btw-is this a true sequel or a reboot? I didn't like the first one very much, this one looks to have more potential.

I believe it's a true sequel. The only question I have is how did Sean Bean manage to adopt yet another girl that turns out to be a reincarnation of Alessa :lol

It's a sequel, and hopefully they'll explain it. The first one was good, but it was confusing and sometimes all over the place.

what's unnerving about a bunny rabbit moving?

Needs context. That game (SH 4: The Room) is creepy as is. You're locked in an apartment, there's all kinds of weird ____ going on and then you start this whole voyeuristic thing looking through a hole in the wall to spy on one of your neighbors (a girl). So you look more and more (mostly to see if she'll get naked. :monkey3) and every time that stuffed animal bunny is slumped over on the bed facing away from you. Then suddenly you look and BAM the bunny rabbit's looking AND pointing directly at you while covered in blood. It's jarring. :lol

I believe it's a true sequel. The only question I have is how did Sean Bean manage to adopt yet another girl that turns out to be a reincarnation of Alessa :lol

I am wondering about that, but
Spoiler Spoiler:
, yet according to that movie, she got stuck in SH with MOM, so who knows!!! That is really confusing

Back