Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. But those lips need to be repainted.

Are her eyes screwed up?

yeah, i'd noticed that her lower lip on the last set of pics looks like they missed the bottom a bit >_< couldn't really tell if it was the same case with the earlier pics posted, but hopefully that isn't the case in all of them -- my painting abilities are abyssmal

other than that she looks really good! can't wait to get her.

Wow. Those pictures look fantastic! I can't wait to get her!

One question Cowboy: it looks like from earlier in-box pix that she doesn't come with the blue sweater on (looks like it's in a baggie with her shorts outfit). Did you put the sweater on her yourself, or did yours come with the sweater on? I'm just wondering if the jacket's hard to put on over the sweater since the jacket looks like a fairly tight fit.

Wow. Those pictures look fantastic! I can't wait to get her!

One question Cowboy: it looks like from earlier in-box pix that she doesn't come with the blue sweater on (looks like it's in a baggie with her shorts outfit). Did you put the sweater on her yourself, or did yours come with the sweater on? I'm just wondering if the jacket's hard to put on over the sweater since the jacket looks like a fairly tight fit.

Now thats the sucky part! The jacket has the shirt sweater piece sewed in at the top and thats all! Just a little piece! But you do get the extra clothes in the baggie.

Just got my shipping notice - should have her tomorrow.

That first in-box shot is great - I really prefer the production paint job to the proto.

This will be on the standard SSC female body - but this is one character that may benefit from a CyGirl transplant (although it's not as articulated) unless SSC upped the upper body size just for Lara.

I have the exclusive PF, and don't go for figures, but I am a big Tomb Raider fan, so I may have to consider this one now. Thx but no thx ;)

looks pretty good, kinda makes me wanna get it. for those that have it have you guys tried putting the head and outfit on a triads otaku.

looks pretty good, kinda makes me wanna get it. for those that have it have you guys tried putting the head and outfit on a triads otaku.

From what I've seen the Otaku isn't articulated enough for Lara. There's no mid chest movement as far as I can tell.

My EX shipped too! Looking forward to Ms. Croft's arrival. :rock

If Lara's head will fit on a GenxCore body, I may give that a try. Otherwise I'll probably leave her be for now.

From what I've seen the Otaku isn't articulated enough for Lara. There's no mid chest movement as far as I can tell.
yeah there no midsection movment at all, but it would work if you wanted a basic pose.
I have an Otaku on order for her, I'd rather have the smooth midsection for the short blouse than to have movement, I'll be posing her in very basic poses.

I have an Otaku on order for her, I'd rather have the smooth midsection for the short blouse than to have movement, I'll be posing her in very basic poses.

:lecture
That's what I'm thinking. I know the Otaku is meant as a kind of anime-style body but the proportions are perfect for Lara. I'm just a little worried about the SSC bobblehead syndrome.

I hope they corrected the breakege problem with the Otaku body. I think hot toys female body would be good.

I hope they corrected the breakege problem with the Otaku body. I think hot toys female body would be good.

I heard some one talking about soaking them in hot water straight out of the package to loosen the joints.

This was of course after the entire left leg of mine snapped off.

Wahhhhh....:monkey2

Back