Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, not digging the new face (or the way it turned out). My dream would be to see Hot Toys making a 1/6 Lara.

TOMB-RIDER-3.jpg

I think she is stunning. She a stern 'don't ^^^^ with me' expression that just screams Lara. Her hair is more accurate now, as it is more auburn than brown in the game.
I don't know why people think that HT are the be all and end all of 12" figures, sure they have some great sculpts coming out at the moment, but Sideshow are really making a come back.

I'm loving it too. The look is different than the proto, and it could just be the lighting, but I think it actually looks closer to the video game this way--the features are sharper, less rounded. Honestly, I think she really looks great and I can't wait to get her!

:lecture

She looks fantastic. Really can't wait to get her! Face looks amazing, well done. Diggin the weapons and the blue sweater too. Never can have too many options.

I had to cancel her but am seriously going to go back and pick her up because I think she looks fantastic.

I got charged but I'm still at the dreaded "Processing." Even if she ships tonight I won't see her until next week if SSC is still shipping via UPS Donkey.
I hate when they make an Exclusive I want!:lol

I'm with the majority here, I think she looks F'N AWESOME, gonna go great with my other V.G. figures! :rock

I think when we see more pics with face sculpt shadows and contours, she will look even more like some of the Proto and Box art pics...

Back