Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got charged but I'm still at the dreaded "Processing." Even if she ships tonight I won't see her until next week if SSC is still shipping via UPS Donkey.
I hate when they make an Exclusive I want!:lol

Mine's on the way.:rock:rock:rock

I think I'll pose here in her more original look of shorts (in front of the dio backdrop I got through Triad)-- how many of you are going to shorts look or are folks leaving her all bundled up?

I think I'll pose here in her more original look of shorts (in front of the dio backdrop I got through Triad)-- how many of you are going to shorts look or are folks leaving her all bundled up?

I'm all about the jacket/pants look because the I'm not crazy about the female Buick. I might get an Otaku for the shorts look, but I am DEFINATELY getting the Triarama as well. :rock

I'm all about the jacket/pants look because the I'm not crazy about the female Buick. I might get an Otaku for the shorts look, but I am DEFINATELY getting the Triarama as well. :rock

She's scheduled to arrive Friday so I'll try and post some pics of her in front of the Triarama!! (that is once I get back from watching Quantum of Solace:D).

Yeah, I think she'll be in either the jacket or the sweater. I'm not crazy about the joints, and the outfits are great anyway. I think she'll look great next to Indy in her jacket.

Got her and she looks great!!! I will try and post some pic's when I get home from work. The headsculpt turned out really good and the amount of accesories you get make this a steal for $75!!!! Now I need a motorcycle!

more review on toysdaily

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-79288-1-1.html

for those that cant read chinese, basically its not a favorable review. bad base body. Really loose and the ankle broke during changing outfit, so the poster swap to a takara cool/cy girl 2.0 body instead. Also, the belt is glued together, so need to pay extra attention when changing outfits.

An interesting note from kotaro (scroll all way down at the bottom of the thread), who posted that lara is actually 13" :confused:

more review on toysdaily

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-79288-1-1.html

for those that cant read chinese, basically its not a favorable review. bad base body. Really loose and the ankle broke during changing outfit, so the poster swap to a takara cool/cy girl 2.0 body instead. Also, the belt is glued together, so need to pay extra attention when changing outfits.

An interesting note from kotaro (scroll all way down at the bottom of the thread), who posted that lara is actually 13" :confused:

Thanks mv,

Gorgeous figure. Ya just can't beat a Trevor Sculpt. I hope to pick this up down the line...

No way that Lara is 13", gotta be a mistake.

She does look gorgeous in those pics though, can't wait to get mine! :rock

Yeah, she would need stilts and a top hat to reach 13" on the female Buck. I'm sure that's just a typo.

Too bad hearing about the floppy joints. I'm not surprised about the broken foot, though. You need some serious heat on SSC boots to get the feet out unscathed. I learned that the hard way!:horror

Dude...

3023540601_8ed3383802.jpg

That is freaking awesome.

She looks great with that CyGirls body!!!

Looks like Sideshow's biggest enemy recently is their bodies (the Buck and the Prometheus)...I really hope they solve some of these issues. Are they using a new factory/new plastic or something?

Back