Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything the heads get smaller in production. I think it was Andy B who said that they sculpt the originals a certain percentage larger to account for the shrinkage.

I got mine ordered, so hopefully she should be here by the end of next week. The triads bodies have cleared customs, so I should get them monday or tuesday just in case Lara is all floppy :D

OK... got this in the other day and gotta say it's pretty cool. BUT the feet are killing me... I'm changing the outfit to match the PF and gotta say it's hard as hell to put the feet back in the boots with the white socks on.

I may just get a Triad or Cy-Girl body because of this and the average bust size.

OK... got this in the other day and gotta say it's pretty cool. BUT the feet are killing me... I'm changing the outfit to match the PF and gotta say it's hard as hell to put the feet back in the boots with the white socks on.

I may just get a Triad or Cy-Girl body because of this and the average bust size.

I found that hard as well... Now that I've got her displayed in her shorts and tank I probably won't be changing that look for a looooooooooooooooooooong time.

This is a really fun figure! I love the options you have with the outfit, it's so nice to be able to fine tune the look you want.

It's definitely good advice to use a hair dryer on all of the hands/feet/boots. It's incredibly tough to get those socks on there with the boots. I spent at least half an hour with it. I wish I had been smart enough to use the hairdryer! DOH!

getting her trademark shirt on is a bit scary. It takes some patience to get it past the shoulders, but it can be done. looks great with the backpack!

Trev

3023540601_8ed3383802.jpg

That is Takara's CY Girl body. '2.0' I think.

Here's her on the BBI Perfect body.

lara01.jpg

Not a bad figure at all once you ditch the female Buck :) I may have to reconsider getting one.

Other than Toy Anxiety which has sold out of the them already, any one know of good etailers that piece out SSC stuff? Other than eBay of course.

I actually prefer the dark brown hair/eyes proto Croft but this one is pretty good.

Sideshow forgot her extra outfit in my figure. *sigh* I've been having a string of bad luck with their products lately. Lots of mistakes/flaws overlooked and I'm forced to return things for replacements.

Got Lara today, overall a pretty kewl figure. I haven't played any of the games since part 3, put have always liked the look of the character. The sculpt and paint are good, looks like her. The head is cast in skin tone for those wondering.

DSC_1138.JPG

DSC_1140.JPG

The guns are very nice. They slide back and the clips come out.
DSC_1141.JPG

DSC_1142.JPG

DSC_1143.JPG

DSC_1144.JPG

DSC_1145.JPG

The gunbelt sucks ass though. For starters, my guns won't fit in the holsters. The clasp doesnt have any hook on it so it comes undone when you touch her. I'll just go ahead and my my own belt for her.
DSC_1146.JPG

The shorts/tank top are not easy to get on. I thought I was going to rip the shirt getting it over her shoulders. Once on they are sug and look great.
DSC_1147.JPG

Nice photos :)
But if you are planning to display her with short trousers and sleeves, I would consider a body change - this figure deserves better than buck body.

I like that BBI Perfect body if the skin tone matches the head and I can get her clothes off without ripping them lol.

ah.........sorry to say this but Im disappointed with the eye paint job.
Both eyeballs don't even look like there are looking at the same direction....

Got mine.

This figure confirms that the female Buck is a hideous POS that must be abolished immediately. Other than that, awesome figure!

The body is not as bad as I expected, but the seam under her left ear is pretty ugly on mine and is not smooth at the edge where it meets the neck. Anyone else have something like this going on with theirs?

Otherwise, it looks pretty cool.

Back