Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trainwreck.gif

Hurry up and ship already!

I forgot that I am getting Stormie for free thanks to my reward points!

this statement makes me want to punch you right in the baby maker.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wsjy0FJYAx0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wsjy0FJYAx0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Seriously though, none of you are actually considering buying the incomplete (non exclusive) Storm Shadow, are you? What's the point? Might as well come with no clothes or head.

lol.......my SS isn't into dp toys.

seriously, i was on the fence about the item and never preordered. I'll probably wait again to see if I can snag SS from Hastings or something like I did with Snake Eyes. Don't really see myself posing SS with the nunchucks at all.

Seriously though, none of you are actually considering buying the incomplete (non exclusive) Storm Shadow, are you? What's the point? Might as well come with no clothes or head.

lame. Funny because I have every SW Jedi exclusive figure and have not once posed any of them with the EX item. in fact I really only take them out of the box once to inspect it.

This would happen with the stormshadow figure as well. IMO the only Joe exclusive worth displaying is the CC Staff.

If given the choice between regular or none, I'd pick regular. Storm Shadow is THAT essential to every Joe collection. I'd still cry about the lack of chucks though. :lol

lame. Funny because I have every SW Jedi exclusive figure and have not once posed any of them with the EX item. in fact I really only take them out of the box once to inspect it.

This would happen with the stormshadow figure as well. IMO the only Joe exclusive worth displaying is the CC Staff.

This is different though. This accessory can actually be tucked into his belt and displayed ala the comic version.

Funny because I have every SW Jedi exclusive figure and have not once posed any of them with the EX item. in fact I really only take them out of the box once to inspect it.
It's OK. There are stages you have to work your way through. The first is denial. These things will pass. Eventually, you will come to accept that you will always have an incomplete, inadequate figure. :lol

Hardly denial. If I really cared about the chucks I wouldn't have canceled mine two months ago to save money on a regular. Your disillusion for an accessory does make me laugh though. If having it makes you sleep better at night then by all means have at it.

I'm ready to give up on the Cobra Commander exclusive, but it just hasn't happened yet. Snake Eyes was no big deal. For the most part, I don't care unless it's an accessory that means something to me, and this one is do or die. Too bad I wasn't in that frame of mind when he pre-ordered.

If having it makes you sleep better at night then by all means have at it.
When it gets here, I will, indeed, put the numchuks under my pillow when I sleep at night.

Anyway, I was just feeling bad for you guys who will have pathetic half-a-Storm Shadows, because there will be a hole in each of your respective lives that no amount of hard liquor or heroine will ever fill. I'm sorry that you took it the wrong way :huh

When it gets here, I will, indeed, put the numchuks under my pillow when I sleep at night.

Anyway, I was just feeling bad for you guys who will have pathetic half-a-Storm Shadows, because there will be a hole in each of your respective lives that no amount of hard liquor or heroine will ever fill. I'm sorry that you took it the wrong way :huh

You forgot hookers. :lol

Does anyone know what steps SS takes on "processing" an item? I just looked at my bank account and I have a 47.00 charge from SS. Storm Shadow is the only figure I have on order from them, which is way more than that. Do they just type in any random amount to verify credit cards, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back