Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Minimate SS is awesome. I'd love it if Hasbro licensed out GI Joe for them to produce. Won't happen as long as the Combat Heroes line is (sort of) still on the go, but maybe after... You never know, they did it with Sideshow...

... and still waiting for SS to convert...

Did anyone order from Alter Ego? I pre-ordered a while ago, and have gotten a new card since. Just wondering what the status on your order from there is if you made one. Mine currently says it's processing. I just want to make sure my order goes through or if I'll have to submit a new order with the new card.

3387051963_4dd95e940e.jpg

Did anyone order from Alter Ego? I pre-ordered a while ago, and have gotten a new card since. Just wondering what the status on your order from there is if you made one. Mine currently says it's processing. I just want to make sure my order goes through or if I'll have to submit a new order with the new card.

I'd email them just to be safe. This way they can tell you if you need to update your information or not.

Karma, that MM Strom Shadow is pretty sweet! So is that lego one whosever it is.

And Khev your av/sig are badass! :rock :flag

Those decals are really easy to use, and the guy who makes them creates as good a Minimate custom as I've seen (he is to Minimates what "Keldor" is to 1/6 Joes :D ).

Back to the Sideshow figure, though, I've got a charge on my credit card for $140 and I'm wondering if it is for this figure. According to the website, this guy should cost about $127 to get shipped to me. Does Sideshow sometimes overestimate the cost of shipping for pre-charge authorizations? Or could this be the actual cost that they will charge? $20 for shipping :horror

Sooooo

Who's displaying SS with long sleeves?
Who's displaying SS with short leeves?
and
Who's displaying SS with NO sleeves?

I'm looking forward to the no sleeves look! :rock

Long sleeves. . .initially, at least. Not sure I would like the look of the sleeveless Pro arms, and the rubber muscled HT arms are way too big for my tastes, so I won't be going that route.

Ideally he would be sleeveless, though.

I'm thinking that having the wrap on his forearms may take attention away from his elbow joints. If so, I might go with the sleeveless route. Like Craw, I'll wait and see, though as I said, my first instinct is to think I will go sleeveless.

I hope he ships on Monday, then hopefully I would have him by the end of the week.

I dont want to have to wait another week for SS.

:tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back