Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
storm-shadow.jpg

:bow :bow :bow :bow

Does anyone know what steps SS takes on "processing" an item? I just looked at my bank account and I have a 47.00 charge from SS. Storm Shadow is the only figure I have on order from them, which is way more than that. Do they just type in any random amount to verify credit cards, just wondering.

Did you use rewards points on Storm Shadow order the Spook kit?

Does anyone know what steps SS takes on "processing" an item? I just looked at my bank account and I have a 47.00 charge from SS. Storm Shadow is the only figure I have on order from them, which is way more than that. Do they just type in any random amount to verify credit cards, just wondering.

i just looked at my bank account and the pre auth amount is for $141, of course it will go down for him but just letting ya know

I wonder if we'll be getting a repainted Storm Shadow as Ninja Viper, Satan/Red Ninja, or Ninja Ku as a con exclusive?

I'm betting the red variant to fit with the red Cobra Commander and forthcoming CGs.

I can't say I would turn down a teal Ninja Viper. I really dug that that figure as a kid. Red Nonjas would be cool too. Either way I'd want to see a new weapons layout. :rock

Did you use rewards points on Storm Shadow order the Spook kit?

Yes, 20 bucks worth, and, yes I ordered the spook kit, but isnt the spook kit too soon to be shipped?
My bank account now has 128.00 (Storm shadow) and the 47.00 (?) so who knows. I have a feeling that the 47.00 will be going back onto my account. Now that I think about it. When I got charged the Stormtrooper, prior to the purchase I had a 87.00 charge, then dissapeared, and the full charge was put a week later (I guess because it was a waitlist item.)

Yes, 20 bucks worth, and, yes I ordered the spook kit, but isnt the spook kit too soon to be shipped?
My bank account now has 128.00 (Storm shadow) and the 47.00 (?) so who knows. I have a feeling that the 47.00 will be going back onto my account. Now that I think about it. When I got charged the Stormtrooper, prior to the purchase I had a 87.00 charge, then dissapeared, and the full charge was put a week later (I guess because it was a waitlist item.)

My guess is the Spook kit. They're in stock and quite a few have already received shipping notices.

My guess is the Spook kit. They're in stock and quite a few have already received shipping notices.

Oh ok. I wasnt aware that notices had been going out. I just checked my SS account both Storm Shadow and The Spook kit have shipping soon status. So Im guessing I might be getting both Monday.

Last edited:
Oh ok. I wasnt aware that notices had been going out. I just checked my SS account both Storm Shadow and The Spook kit have shipping soon status. So Im guessing I might be getting both Monday.

how much does the package weigh...since im thinking the spook kit got shipped for me today and i was thinking that SS would ship to me on monday but maybe they packaged both of them together for the people that ordered the spook kit and had the SS on order too.

how much does the package weigh...since im thinking the spook kit got shipped for me today and i was thinking that SS would ship to me on monday but maybe they packaged both of them together for the people that ordered the spook kit and had the SS on order too.

It says 8 lbs. So Im guessing its both SS and the Spook Kit.

Its just the Spook kit as that is the only order number on my shipping notice. I wish it was Storm Shadow too, but I didn't even see a pre-auth on my card earlier.

You got to remember the kit has a big catalog in there and those can be heavy.

Its just the Spook kit as that is the only order number on my shipping notice. I wish it was Storm Shadow too, but I didn't even see a pre-auth on my card earlier.

You got to remember the kit has a big catalog in there and those can be heavy.

You know what, you are right. 8 lbs is the estimate weight for the kit. :banghead
I was hoping it was SS. But like I said, it appears as if I got charged for both. So Im hoping that I get the UPS shipping notification for SS soon.

While waiting on this bad boy to get shipped here, I made a custom Storm Shadow Minimate based on the decal sheet available here.

Crappy picture, but an easy, nifty little custom I think.

DSCN1853.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back