Sideshow might reveal 1/6 Boba Fett in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? I didn't know Medicom had an 'answer' for their height issue. Impressive. Most impressive.

From what I've seen the Medicom figures are underscaled from head to toe. So adding leg extenders won't change his small head, shoulders, etc. He'll just be underscaled with disproportionally long legs.

From what I've seen the Medicom figures are underscaled from head to toe. So adding leg extenders won't change his small head, shoulders, etc. He'll just be underscaled with disproportionally long legs.

They have a new body on the ROTJ version and it works fine. IT is slightly smaller but not that bad anymore. Their old ESB version is tiny next to the new body and the proportions are fine.

One of my old pics from the Medi Fett thread.

p1040757l.jpg

With a SS Stormtrooper

p1040772.jpg

I still can't wait to see what SS has in store for us though. I will get the SS Fett for sure no matter what.

What do you fellas think? A neat exclusive could be a sculpted Temuera Morrison 'Boba' head. That way EU folks can have a portrait for Boba and non-EU folks can just buy the regular.

I have a Marmit Fett and can't wait to see what SS have to offer. I'll grab it and convert my ESB Marmit Boba to the pre-production Fett, who I've always loved the look of.

4137290393_0e8ceac273_z.jpg

What do you fellas think? A neat exclusive could be a sculpted Temuera Morrison 'Boba' head. That way EU folks can have a portrait for Boba and non-EU folks can just buy the regular.

I have a Marmit Fett and can't wait to see what SS have to offer. I'll grab it and convert my ESB Marmit Boba to the pre-production Fett, who I've always loved the look of.

Whoa, two absolutely BRILLIANT ideas, back-to-back! I'm enough of an EU fan that I would get a Boba with swap-out head...not much of a stretch at all, since Boba IS a clone of Jango. Only creative license would involve hair and any facial scars for Boba.

And pre-production Fett? I'm beginning to see my Marmit Fett in a whole new light! :)

Glad to see Boba Fett finally coming. I remember every year people would always bet that SS was going to show Boba at SDCC and they never did. The past like 5 years of SDCC predictions have Boba Fett and I'm glad that can be put to rest.

And I'm totally fine with that. It just seems like whenver anybody does a Fett, it's always the ESB version. I'm kinda tired of seeing that plain ol green uniform. I like to shake it up with the reds and browns.

Hell, I'd like to have my cake and eat it too, there's only a few part swaps between the two, why not show off BOTH at SDCC?!?!?!

If they were looking to do one Vader DX with parts to do all 4 versions in one box, why not do the same with Fett??

Back