Sideshow might reveal 1/6 Boba Fett in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news... I can't wait to see him.

Bounty hunters, we do need their scum.

I'm guessing we'll see TESB Fett first to coincide with the other bounty hunters and Executor bridge in development. Exclusive accessory can be his Holiday Special cattle prod or alternate McQuarrie helm!

I'm guessing we'll see TESB Fett first to coincide with the other bounty hunters and Executor bridge in development. Exclusive accessory can be his Holiday Special cattle prod or alternate McQuarrie helm!

Yeah, it makes sense that they would do ESB first given their other plans as you note. This is what I'm hoping for....

If its a Jedi Fett the Exc will be a chopped in half gun. I have no idea about a ESB Fett.

That would be a cool one. Can't really think of a good one for ESB either... he doesn't interact with a lot and I can't think of any additional items or alternate pieces that would go with him. Probably just get another lame poster like Greedo :lol

BTW, I'm saying it now. I will only buy one Boba Fett! I know he looks different in both films, but I gotta draw the line somewhere :lecture

No real preference... so I'll go with the first release and keep it unless the 2nd comes with something extra badass.

I only planned on one Vader, but have to admit I could find a place for a 2nd and then pose the ANH choking out Antilles.

No real preference... so I'll go with the first release and keep it unless the 2nd comes with something extra badass.

I only planned on one Vader, but have to admit I could find a place for a 2nd and then pose the ANH choking out Antilles.

Me too. I have no preference but might rationalize only getting ESB Fett just cos I liked the movie better. The only thing I would want from the second Fett would be the different blaster and I figure I could just get it at TA.

My own opinion is that the Medicom Boba Fett looked great...but the positives end there. And I prioritize functionality over aesthetics every time. The medicom Boba fett was minimally poseable and his stuff broke to easily for me.

That is not to say that Sideshow hasn't missed a mark or two of their own...but they have already outdone medicom in one or two other figures so it is easily possible for them to win on Boba Fett as well...I am not saying probable...just possible.

The Midi Boba is f'n awesome and will tide me over until the SS ESB Boba. Doesn't matter when they release it -cause I'll buy it!

I would presume Sideshow is doing Boba on a standard Pro. That would make Sideshow's taller than Medicom's.

What if he comes with a firing missle?:lol

Can't wait to see some pictures.

SS makes great armored figures but two words come to mind “PAINT APPS”. Sandtroopers a prime example of how a great figure with awesome accessories went terribly wrong with paint apps. But they did redeem themselves with Cody; hopefully this is a trend in the right direction. I really hope SS does the Fetts some justice.

I'm pretty sure they will get Boba's paint apps right. Sideshow is much better at doing the paints for aliens and armored figures. Luckily there is no face paint for SS to screw up.

The Medicom ROTJ Fett is pretty awesome especially after I some mods so I am anxious to see how the SS one will turn out. Can never have too many Fetts!

p1040857.jpg

Back