Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought u put him on the ignored list?

I thought I will have a little fun...Changed back then back to the ignore list. This way if they are not, they still get to see

But I just changed once more!

LOL! :bunnydanc

:lol How can you say that bro? Selene is built nothing like Madame H. Beckinsale has the body of a prepubescent teen (albeit, with an outrageously pretty face) whilst Madame has outrageous female curves and is pretty muscular

The body may not look like Kate, but that head is perfect.

I know, these two go very well together :yess:
The moment I saw Madame, I knew it was a match in heaven! :lol

Looks good but not complete without a 1/5 Red Skull..Hydra and the Skull were inseparable circa WW2..Its like having Persephone without Hades :lecture

Bro you can always get the 1/5 Skull from Bowen! Its based on the WW2 artwork of the character

red-skull-bowen.jpg

Got it. Got just about every Red Skull there is
But I like the look of the PF much better.

Its all about perspective with the camera. I can make it look real good. I just need a little time.

Can someone confirm if her left boot heel is meant to fit in the small indent next to the nose on the base?

Statue looks great but it doesn't seem to fit the base and I'm worried that if I try to force it it will scratch all the paint off.

Thanks

Back