Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone confirm if her left boot heel is meant to fit in the small indent next to the nose on the base?

Statue looks great but it doesn't seem to fit the base and I'm worried that if I try to force it it will scratch all the paint off.

Thanks

The leg fits on the nose of the indented base. If u wiggle the peg in the slot, it fits snuggly.

The leg fits on the nose of the indented base. If u wiggle the peg in the slot, it fits snuggly.

Thanks for the answer (and the great photos which I'm using for reference). I can't get the foot to sit flat, it seems that the hole hasn't been drilled properly and doesn't line up correctly

Thanks for the answer (and the great photos which I'm using for reference). I can't get the foot to sit flat, it seems that the hole hasn't been drilled properly and doesn't line up correctly

At first I couldn't get it properly in but it should fit. You might need to angle it slightly. The bottom of the foot should touch the base.

Last edited:
Another fun picture this time the Red Skull makes an appearance :)

MadamwithRedSkull.jpg

Looks good but not complete without a 1/5 Red Skull..Hydra and the Skull were inseparable circa WW2..Its like having Persephone without Hades :lecture

Red Skull was with Hydra in the movie, but didn't know about Hydra in the comics during WWII. He was loyal to Hitler only, and Hydra was started by Baron Strucker after Strucker defected from Hitler.

Red Skull was revived by AIM in modern times, but switched allegiances to Hydra once given control of his own branch. He rarely ever works with Viper, who he only encountered in modern times after his revival, as she's usually concerned with operating her own Hydra cell (Hydra, like the mythical creature, has many heads).

Red Skull is more popular but his run ins are usually focused around Cap & the Avengers. Viper on the other hand seems to pop up more frequently and battles a wider array of heroes. The first several story lines I read about her were all in X-Men comics, as she has a vendetta against Storm & Wolverine (her ex husband) and joined the Hellfire Club. Currently she's battling Luke Cage's New Avengers squad alongside Norman Osborn. :lecture

Geek Out complete.

You're one thorough geek I gotta hand it to ya, bro :duff
Here's the story..Madame Hydra's nihilism and tendency to spread death around her has made it hard for other villains to associate with her. Only the Red Skull has found it a charming tendency and pursued a relationship with her for a while. The relationship ended when the Skull found out Madame was using his resources to finance massacres with no apparent financial benefit for either of them...

You got it!

Comics is what got me into collecting statues, which is why aside from some Zelda pieces, my small but growing statue collection is overwhelmingly MARVEL since that's what I read.

You got it!

Comics is what got me into collecting statues, which is why aside from some Zelda pieces, my small but growing statue collection is overwhelmingly MARVEL since that's what I read.

Very nice!! Some real experts here! :wave

That is exactly my way into this addiction, but I got started with DC and now Im half Marvel and half DC.

I also had a bit of mythology and other comics like Tin Tin, now being made into movies. Mythology was my way into ARH Studios and Im super excited to be able to contribute.

Damn it. Just examined her closely and I noticed there are scratches on her bottocks and a small chip at the back of the heel. :(

Damn it. Just examined her closely and I noticed there are scratches on her bottocks and a small chip at the back of the heal. :(

I'm shocked you didn't study her behind first before verifying the rest of her. Sorry to hear about the damage.

I'm shocked you didn't study her behind first before verifying the rest of her. Sorry to hear about the damage.

I didnt even noticed it when I took the pics:( . I'm now having to file a exchange with SSC.....This kind of sucks because I probably wouldn't know until until the New Year if I will get a replacement.

Damn it. Just examined her closely and I noticed there are scratches on her bottocks and a small chip at the back of the heel. :(

VS that sounds very suspicious!! Im sure your Canada customs had a great time with her before you got her! :monkey4

:wave

on the fench about ordering the EX.

Ill regret it when I lack the space and some b-list character comes out that Im only semi interested in collecting ie-Mr Sinister.

With the lackluster unveil of the Iceman Comiquette.. I've decided to scale back. Depending how good Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Mark Brooks turns out I may decide to pick up Iceman down the line.

Im debating if I should get Madam Hydra and Nick Fury.

The Magik Comiquette looks like a companion piece that will go well with the Colossus PF... Id never order such an obsure character if it werent for the matching companion.

I have the Red Skull PF and the more I look at these pics the more I want Hydra.

Kinda smart that SSC is holding off on their bigger home-run statues to sell some of the less popular comiquettes.

Holy _____k! I just got the EX Madame Hydra as an early Christmas present!!! She is sooooo amazing!!! I love her.

I got #250/500 . . . will take pics tomorrow!

WoW sounds like true love :love
Got mine today as well..She's absolutely flawless..Lady statue of the year ! :duff

Yeah, along with Babydoll and Amber! I have her set up with her EX head, whip and claw along with Emma Frost and the Black Queen!

Those are 3 top notch high quality female statues..talk about eye candy :clap Awaiting pics

I am going to take some tonight, but they'll be with indoor lighting (not camera flash). Unfortunately, it's now dark by the time I get home and I'm out of town starting Friday, so I won't have a chance to take them during daylight.

Ugh, winter LOL!

I am going to take some tonight, but they'll be with indoor lighting (not camera flash). Unfortunately, it's now dark by the time I get home and I'm out of town starting Friday, so I won't have a chance to take them during daylight.

Ugh, winter LOL!

Can ypu please take some pics with flash on? Those are the best pics :D

Back