Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually found a couple of problems with this girl. One of her fingers on her claw hand is broken and missing the tip. No biggie. SS will send a replacement I'm sure.

I like the EX head the best and that's the way I'll be displaying her. She looks evil and I like it.

Here's a better pic of the pit marks on mine.

Anyone elses like this?

59a9d172.jpg

Looking good Fremen
Bad casting on the pits, I will have to examine mine

Ya. I think mine is just a bad casting as well. Had to send SS an email about the broken hand so I through this in as well. I hate asking for replacement parts, especially the bigger parts like the body as it costs them more to ship but it does bother me.

Are you blind VS? On her arm, can't you see the pit marks, like she once had bad acne.

Last edited:
Ya. I think mine is just a bad casting as well. Had to send SS an email about the broken hand so I through this in as well. I hate asking for replacement parts, especially the bigger parts like the body as it costs them more to ship but it does bother me.

Your too kind. If it bugs you, replace it.
Its got more than 2 parts that need attention

Okay. So if they don't send me a replacement body, that's what I'll tell myself...

:lol How can you say that bro? Selene is built nothing like Madame H. Beckinsale has the body of a prepubescent teen (albeit, with an outrageously pretty face) whilst Madame has outrageous female curves and is pretty muscular

That is an easy fix, shave off a little here, a little there and whaaala!!!
Think of it like a statue cosmetic surgery!
Nothing is impossible my man!! Nothing!

Back