Statue [SIDESHOW] Madame Hydra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCIE PICS VS!!

I didnt know she had fangs!!

Im going to have alot of fun with this girl tomorrow.
Pulling out my BD Hydra guys and my G. Luna Ult Cap for photos.

Thanks Alex... Strangely the EX doesn't do it for me.....

Hahahah nice pic with her bottom!!!

My signature shot Jye :D :wink1:
2uyg4z8.jpg
mh16

Last edited:
Very very nice piece.............

VS, can you please take a pic of this next to a PF like the Black Cat (I have that one, that's why I ask).
I'm curious to see the difference in scale. I'm close to pulling the trigger on this one.

Last edited:
and while your at it a side by side with Rogue, MJ, Emma, Scarlett Witch, Mystique, Black Queen, Cloak and Dagger, and maybe all three Elektra's. All individually of course. :monkey3

VS, can you please take a pic of this next to a PF like the Black Cat (I have that one, that's why I ask).
I'm curious to see the difference in scale. I'm close to pulling the trigger on this one.
Tomorrow RS. I left my statue at work. Taking my staff out for dinner tonight :) I can tell u she is not even close to the same scale as BC PF.

and while your at it a side by side with Rogue, MJ, Emma, Scarlett Witch, Mystique, Black Queen, Cloak and Dagger, and maybe all three Elektra's. All individually of course. :monkey3

:thwak :thwak Aren't u asking too much Quad :p

Im guessing she will be 4" shorter than the BC
Vs how tall is she? 41 cm? The SS site says 17" H, is this correct?

This is a great statue regardless of the scale. Nice to see they didn't give her a lazy eye, too. Which shouldn't ever be a comforting thought when you think about it.

Back