Sideshow has the Reservoir Dogs License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this shot!
5204_press05-001.jpg

:rock

I'm not diggin the likeness at all especially on blonde.Very poor IMO.(harvey looks ok)

Horrible

5206_press04-001.jpg

I'm not diggin the likeness at all especially on blonde.Very poor IMO.(harvey looks ok)

Horrible

5206_press04-001.jpg

The profile shot on Blonde looks pretty good. I think the paint application is the issue. Give it to Les or Josh and he will look awesome!

All of these look really good.

My only complaint is the $60 pricetag for 3 figures with the same outfits. :monkey3

I guess this means SS is raising the prices on all their figures and not just the Star Wars ones.

I think they all look really good. I hope that they sell good. If we only get these three the line would be a waist and I will cancel these.

I like the exclusive ear. I don't think it should be an exclusive, though. These came out better than expected...

.. ah but you complain about everything ..... so once again you post to just bitc... ..... oh ... wait .. nevermind .... :D

If CF likes them they cant be all bad:lol

I think Mr. White should have come with 2 guns though.

reservoirdogs16of5.jpg

They look pretty good, I'm not blown away... and I do hope they personalize the suits. Right now they all look the same and they are supposed to be different. But for now I'm happy to add them to the collection.

Well I ordered all 3....Mr Blonde is my favorite of the characters and I was thinking of just getting him....but then thought he would look rather silly all by his lonesome, so looks like I might be getting all of them.

I agree the paint apps on Blonde look pretty frightening....will definitely be sending mine off for a repaint.

Totally agree, the scene when he kills those two cops is classic... and why does he come with the Joe's address book? Does that mean we're not getting a Joe?

I dont think we will see a Joe or his Nice Guy.

I figure SS went cheap with this line. Make the head sculpts then slap them all in the same suits and BAM, instant Resevoir Dogs line.

And if these dont sell well, we could end up with only these 3.

I dont think we will see a Joe or his Nice Guy.

I figure SS went cheap with this line. Make the head sculpts then slap them all in the same suits and BAM, instant Resevoir Dogs line.

And if these dont sell well, we could end up with only these 3.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 They really need to do a Nice Guy.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 They really need to do a Nice Guy.

I would love get a Nice Guy for sure, but I dont think we will. I mean Sideshow set the exclusive edition size at 300 right of the bat, which they havent done with a figure in a long time. We have been getting the TBA with new figures for some time now, then after a few weeks up for order SS sets the edition size.

For SS to set the exclusive at 300 right out of the gates may suggest that they dont expect to sell much from this line.

Not to mention a lot of people may be turned off by paying $60 for much the same figure 3 times.

I'm almost turned off by it... I hope they at least alter the suits to be specific. If not I may not stick with the line.

Back