Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for anyone who's smart. I just ordered a Mort vinyl figure with my Spook giftcard. If it still totalled over $40, not including shipping, does that still qualify for Golden Giftcard entry?

Congrats Zombie, I'm off to get the kids form day care, so I'll try and stop in later when I'm supposed to be working on report cards: )

Good luck!

I ended up winning the "I must be allowed..." movie trivia contest! It turns out that I won the Luke vs. Rancor diorama, which I already have the exclusive version of. But I've always been torn about whether to display it with Luke or the Gamorrean in the Rancor's claw and this will allow me to display both at once, so it actually worked out great! (My office is already so crammed with Jabba stuff that two rancor dioramas won't seem out of place in the least -- trust me...) :)
Congrats, iCruise, and the other winners!!! Star Wars prizes always :rock

I have a question for anyone who's smart. I just ordered a Mort vinyl figure with my Spook giftcard. If it still totalled over $40, not including shipping, does that still qualify for Golden Giftcard entry?
I read somewhere that YES, as long as the subtotal after GC or points (but not including shipping) is $40 or more, you will get a GC.

I'm watching Valentine now - what horrible acting. Even the cheap SYFY movies are better than this. :lol

:yess:

I've wanted a Mort for a long time so I'll live if I missed it by a couple pennies, but it would be cool if I didn't.

Mort rules. I was almost shut out at last year's Spook, but won Mort on the last day! He's on the shelf with his friend Panzie the Pirate.

But sniveling is the American way. Isn't that what Occupy Wall St. is all about? :lol

:rotfl

Those aren't Americans.

Mort rules. I was almost shut out at last year's Spook, but won Mort on the last day! He's on the shelf with his friend Panzie the Pirate.

I won a Dressed to Kill version a couple months ago, but I made a gift of it to a good friend who had a bad summer. Can't wait for him to show up (just wish I had ordered so he'd show in time for Halloween).

:rotfl

Those aren't Americans.

I won a Dressed to Kill version a couple months ago, but I made a gift of it to a good friend who had a bad summer. Can't wait for him to show up (just wish I had ordered so he'd show in time for Halloween).

You're a great friend. I love how thoughtful people are on this board.

Back