Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mort is the best, just waiting to see if they ever make an actual statue of him. Heck take a scene from the comic and do it. We freaks would buy it, or better yet put it in next years spooktacular kit.

How many Morts are there?

"When the silence falls there is nought but an echo"

Good Evening Freaks! I have to say the first riddle many of you peeps sucked at! Whew stinky! But i did have two winners who have been emailed! M. Bryant and M. McDonald won Indy vs Mola Ram diorama worth $299.99! Yee haw. They have to pay for shipping but come on i got robbed in that deal.Good news is if they do not arrange for shipment with my evil minions, the prizes come back into the pool!

Congrats to the winners!

:yess: :rock :woo

Got the email! Thanks Chicky! You're the BESTEST!! :wave

I'm eagerly awaitning one of your minions to contact me! :D

MArk won, that is awesome!

Also, entered!

Thanks, Homie! I'm totally STOKED!! :duff

:rotfl:rotfl

Chicky you are awesome! That is hands down the BEST reason to win a prize.

Congrats! :clap :clap

Congrats my friend
Hope to get an email real soon from Chicky
(saying I Won)

That would be great. I keep getting the ones that say you didn't win. It's great that she's letting us know, but I keep seeing the email and getting my hopes up!:rotfl

Gotta go make some dinner now, kids are looking at me like I may be next if I don't get food made soon!

That would be great. I keep getting the ones that say you didn't win. It's great that she's letting us know, but I keep seeing the email and getting my hopes up!:rotfl

Gotta go make some dinner now, kids are looking at me like I may be next if I don't get food made soon!

done grading for the night! and i dont get any rejection emails. I guess its better then getting one and thinking you won lol

looking forward to hanging with you guys most of the night:)

Ok they won for the D word subtleties in the context. The imagery is just eeewww. Stop i cant unsee that. We can play a game later to compete for ' Something from Chicky's office.' It may or may not have a box so no sniveling. Let me know if anyone is interested! Also where are the photos of everyone with their mugs and swag? Did you like the coffee?

Not a coffee drinker, so I gave it to my sister-in-law. I did make chicken casserole yesterday wearing the "Bring Horror to the Table" apron, and shared a cup of hot chocolate in Sideshow mugs with my wife. (Spooky Sideshow Hot Chocolate with Mort-mallows - now there's an idea!) Definitely interested in competing for office decor....

Back