Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....from Chicky's office.....I wonder if she has a conference call ready multiple line IP Phone. That'd be neat.

Happy spook everyone...:wave
Just wanted to say a quick hi....unfortunately I won't be around to partisipate in spook very much this year. My mom is in critical condition after having a brain tumor removed and hasn't been doing good. So good luck to all my fellow freaks and happy Halloween to the sideshow staff. I'm definately missing all the fun this year :monkey2...but family must come first...

Yoou'll be missed and my prayers will be with you and your mom.

Hope everything works out okay.

Just wanted to say a quick hi....unfortunately I won't be around to partisipate in spook very much this year. My mom is in critical condition after having a brain tumor removed and hasn't been doing good. So good luck to all my fellow freaks and happy Halloween to the sideshow staff. I'm definately missing all the fun this year :monkey2...but family must come first...

Family > everything else. Best wishes. :(

thought and prayers going out to you and your family.

Hang in there Serpent. I just lost my dad last month. I know what you're going through. My condolences go to you and your family.

ok going to go grade the last of the papers and enter grades...I will be back later...hope I dont miss too much :pray: see all you freaks later for another awesome night

It's going to show just how desperate we are when the giveaways from Chicky's office are pens, notepads, etc.

Back