Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2011 Spook limerick (aka "Ode to the Mistress"):

There once was a hottie named Chicky
With answers she was surely quite picky
Don't leave off a quote...
or she'll cancel your note
And your chances go poof quite quicky!

P.S. I refrained from using hickey, which I'm proud of!

Thanks for the new contest, Chicky! I'm gonna pass cause I'm not a horror fan.

Ok they won for the D word subtleties in the context. The imagery is just eeewww. Stop i cant unsee that. We can play a game later to compete for ' Something from Chicky's office.' It may or may not have a box so no sniveling. Let me know if anyone is interested! Also where are the photos of everyone with their mugs and swag? Did you like the coffee?

I like the idea. :)

Thanks Chicky :wave

Also where are the photos of everyone with their mugs and swag? Did you like the coffee?

I've been keeping my mug and coffee close by all Spook -

computer.jpg

I just realized I haven't opened my Spooktacular Coffee yet. :monkey4 I need to do that tonight!

Ok they won for the D word subtleties in the context. The imagery is just eeewww. Stop i cant unsee that. We can play a game later to compete for ' Something from Chicky's office.' It may or may not have a box so no sniveling. Let me know if anyone is interested! Also where are the photos of everyone with their mugs and swag? Did you like the coffee?

OOh! Office supplies! I want one of those pens with fuzzy feathers.

Just wanted to let you know the fraction lesson went well! i pulled up the sideshow site and we discussed flex pay and nrd etc...and it opened up the discussion. My kids actually though I was cool for some of the products I showed them. They couldnt believe it. they were like Mr. S you like this stuff? you rock! unfortunately some of the students have a hard time grasping that when you are in the real world your parents wont be paying for everything like they think and that not everyone can be a singer or football star. Oh well at least i was cool in the eyes of my kids for a day. and oh yea after work i went to look at the sideshow site and it was blocked!:mad:

and love this new movie quote contest! entered! fingers crossed

I'm Game... Suprise me....

Gave the coffee and the mug to my lady since she's the coffee drinker between the two of us..... As for the rest of the kit I kept the Calendar and giving the rest to my family in the Philippiines.... my cousins have been asking about their "pasalubong" (gift)....

Did you like the coffee?

unfortunately, I'm international, so I don't get the coffee. A bit disappointing since I'm a heavy coffee drinker. The mug is awesome though, hold just the right balance of cream to sugar and keeps the beverage nice and warm. The mug has seen heavy use this week, and will probably see much more yet.

Chicky, how could we not want something from your office? That would be the best thing ever, for the record. :lecture

I'm down with that contest!

And c'mon guys... subtlety!!!

Do yOu Understand CHicky's rEquest???

Happy spook everyone...:wave
Just wanted to say a quick hi....unfortunately I won't be around to partisipate in spook very much this year. My mom is in critical condition after having a brain tumor removed and hasn't been doing good. So good luck to all my fellow freaks and happy Halloween to the sideshow staff. I'm definately missing all the fun this year :monkey2...but family must come first...

Back