Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope SDCC brings us reveals of multiple DC pieces. It's been such a long wait for anything new.

I am totally fine if they want to space them out and do a new reveal or two each year. Way too much to collect but this year I definitely want to see a WW PF and Batman PF.

when sideshow announced the license, they said that they had 3 PFs in the can

joker
batman
???????

I would have to say the 3rd will be a WW PF. Given the rumors that it'll be going up for order by the end of the year. Also, it would make sense to show some love to the ladies of the DCU given there are already 2 male PFs in the can.

Last edited:
I'm kinda bummed people are finding all these Marvel reveals in the drawings at the front of the Sideshow teaser videos and nothing DC :(

It was also reported from last SDCC that the Hal comiquette (which is supposed to light up) would be a 2012 product offering, it was quoted a couple of times here even though there was nothing fully official.

It was also reported from last SDCC that the Hal comiquette (which is supposed to light up) would be a 2012 product offering, it was quoted a couple of times here even though there was nothing fully official.

Does anyone know what scale the GL Com will be in? If it's being called a Com that should mean it's a 1/5 piece. I was really hoping SSC would make all the DC pieces in 1/4 scale.

I am not familair with the teminology. So the Green Lantern is not a Premium Format but a comiquette? I would rather have it in PF form.

I am not familair with the teminology. So the Green Lantern is not a Premium Format but a comiquette? I would rather have it in PF form.

I was told last year at the SDCC party that the Green Lantern will be a PF. And that it will have light up features.

PF is a mixed media format, and doesnt necessarily mean cloth, which in this case the mixed media is a lightup feature.

and they need to hurry up and show this thing.

Ah ok, thanks guys. It does feel like quite a while ago Sideshow DC stuff was announced but not much since then. :dunno

Back