Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would agree w u guys. There wont be any Supes...:( but i guess Batman and probably Catwoman

Not necessarily. Sideshow usually has something to surprise us with during SDCC.

While I don't think we'll see Superman or Wonder Woman in any tangible form, we might see a production peek or tease on either of the two.

I do hope so....or even a Supergirl tease would make me happy:)

Did anyone see the image of the Superman PF? It was posted on Sideshow's Ow.ly account.

https://ow.ly/i/Ix4R

Ix4R.jpg

Arthur... wow. But c'mon, pose of Barry is really kinda weak.

And Andy working on Supes... really does look a lot like Reeve. Which of course, is all good with me :)

Not necessarily. Sideshow usually has something to surprise us with during SDCC.

While I don't think we'll see Superman or Wonder Woman in any tangible form, we might see a production peek or tease on either of the two.

I called it on the Production peek. :yess

I"ll be really happy if we see Supes at SDCC! :pray:

Here's hoping. SS needs to have Superman and Batman facing off together in the same display case. That would generate buzz at their booth for sure!

Here's hoping. SS needs to have Superman and Batman facing off together in the same display case. That would generate buzz at their booth for sure!

AMIN TO THAT, CAUSE THESE TWO BABIES ARE THE ONLY ONE AM BYUING, COME ON COMIC CON :impatient:

I wished it was a Jim lee action pose PF. But oh well. The calm pose is better than nothing. I always wanted a PF wonder woman!

Poison Ivy came out of nowhere, I have a feeling we're going to be hit hard in the DC realm at SDCC

YEA she looks gr8 but when there is Bat and Supes on the way , she is an easy pass. Come on CC ....:impatient:

You are a fool! How dare you passing on such a beauty!?

I am glad I didn't PO any of the items SSC put out during their online CC. So bring it sideshow and just shut up and take my money...

My only issue with Ivy is that she's going to be a commiquete and not a PF.

She looks great, but I only buy PF's now =/

Back