Sideshow Collectibles DC Comics Projects Batman Superman Green Lantern Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm desperately waiting for the full JLA lineup in PF form...but i'm particularly looking forward to seeing the Aquaman PF

add the gold, green and blue and this puppy is going to rock !!

sideshowaquaman.jpg

That Aquaman pose is very nice. Let's hope they go in that direction. On the other hand, the pose for Flash (arguably DC's most dynamic character) was something like him standing there putting on his gloves. That's not very good. If a vertical pose is needed something like the DC Chronicles statue (by Tim Bruckner)

APR100308.jpg

would work very well.

That Aquaman pose is very nice. Let's hope they go in that direction. On the other hand, the pose for Flash (arguably DC's most dynamic character) was something like him standing there putting on his gloves. That's not very good. If a vertical pose is needed something like the DC Chronicles statue (by Tim Bruckner)

APR100308.jpg

would work very well.

It is a very easy guess that Sideshow is going to make at least 2 Flash PFs down the road.. I am sure that we'll see both museum and action Flash statues from Sideshow

It is a very easy guess that Sideshow is going to make at least 2 Flash PFs down the road.. I am sure that we'll see both museum and action Flash statues from Sideshow

If they have the license long enough. At the rate we are seeing releases I wonder if half of what I would like to see will be produced. Im ready to spend my money on these guys so let's get rolling.

This looks like the New 52 Aquaman.
hmmm...maybe, maybe not

here are 2 pics i have on file...1st is Aquaman from Brightest Day and 2nd is Aquaman from the New 52

very little difference in the costume from what i can see :)

aquaman_014.jpg

aquaman-2.jpg

imho, either one would blend well with the classic JLA look...it will be an instant purchase for me

On the other hand, the pose for Flash (arguably DC's most dynamic character) was something like him standing there putting on his gloves. That's not very good.

APR100308.jpg
i know i'm probably going to be in the minority on this but i've never liked action poses for Flash...they just seem too contrived to me

i for one really like the look of the SS Flash PF (stationary and putting on glove)...the stance gives me a sense of anticipation for the character
one last minor adjustment and BAM !, he's gone :)

hmmm...maybe, maybe not

here are 2 pics i have on file...1st is Aquaman from Brightest Day and 2nd is Aquaman from the New 52

very little difference in the costume from what i can see :)

aquaman_014.jpg

aquaman-2.jpg

imho, either one would blend well with the classic JLA look...it will be an instant purchase for me

There a no differences at all from BD and New 52 Aquaman. Except the trident. And I really love this look. When I think of Aquaman this is how I will always see him.

The classic Aquaman has round or oval collar with or without gold detail. And he doesn't wear any gloves. The belt and buckle are different too...
Aquaman.jpg

But if I have to choose the classic look then my vote will to to Alex Ross Classic.
250px-Ross_Aquaman-1.jpg

Or if we go any further back then the first, original classic which I really hate. The "pirate" look. Hairy, old and ugliest Aquaman ever!

Definitely 'New 52' outfit. & to think I had little to no interest in this character not so long ago. Thanks 'New 52' :D

Has SSC made two different PFs of any character before? Excluding variants that aren't really all that different?

Back