1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rex has arrived....here's a quick shot...

The deco is outstanding, body seems okay (not real loose like Wolfpack Trooper is). Heads are a little tight for swapping. The portrait is indeed a big improvement (I'll post a shot later).

He's looking good.

Last edited:

The deco is outstanding, body seems okay (not real loose like Wolfpack Trooper is). Heads are a little tight for swapping. The portrait is indeed a big improvement (I'll post a shot later).

He's looking good.

Pic up for less than 4 hours and gone! Must have been an ex pic.

He's looking good.

Best looking pic I've seen of Rex. Not sure if it's the lighting or what, but that pic certainly makes me want to keep my order!

Thanks guys. Looks like TA is parting them out but I must have missed it. I'll keep looking.

Thanks guys it looks like TA was parting knees out but I must have missed it. I'll keep looking around.

Yes indeed....Rex is further proof that Sideshow has clone production down to a science...the cloners of Kamino couldn't do better :)

Looks really great...

Pistols pulled and ready for action...

The portrait is also a great step forward....well painted and the eyes look great.

Another cool additon to the clone ranks....

I have only have two figures from sideshow so far so maybe this is the norm but the Red figure feels really loose.

After spending some time with Red I went back and was posing my Boba Fest and it feels so much tighter. Rex felt like a marionette by comparison. Is this how they all are?

I have only have two figures from sideshow so far so maybe this is the norm but the Red figure feels really loose.

After spending some time with Red I went back and was posing my Boba Fest and it feels so much tighter. Rex felt like a marionette by comparison. Is this how they all are?

I have 16 clones, a Shadowtrooper & a Sandtrooper, none of which have loose body parts/joints or anything else..., not sure why some people get loose feeling figures but it's never been an issue for me so I'd say no..., it's not normal.

Back