1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echo & Fives were just delivered on Friday. Feeling I need to purchase the 501st leader Rex now. It's between him and Sideshow's R2 at the moment for me.
Rex is cool and by far my preferred clone to own (I only have him, Cody, Ganch, & the original 501st Clone Trooper) if I were to only have 1 clone and he is also my sons favorite so I got it more for him than me. R2 is iconic so for me a must buy and own. I think the 3 characters that best represent Star Wars would be Vader, R2 & 3PO. If I had to chose one, Rex or R2, I would definitely go for R2.

Ehhhh I just gave in and ordered this guy - I thought I was fairly cloned out, but all your guys pics pulled me in lol

Mine showed up yesterday, just a gorgeous figure all around. Sideshow has definitely found their groove with the clone troopers, now im eye-balling the Wolfpack trooper

The Wolffe pack clone trooper is based on a Sergeant in Clone Wars isn't he? I only collect actual character clones now rather than generic ones too, never ordered the Wolffe pack clone though, thinking it generic at the time I guess.

He's clone trooper Sinker from the show but for some reason wasn't marketed this way by Sideshow.

He's clone trooper Sinker from the show but for some reason wasn't marketed this way by Sideshow.

Thanks, they should've marked him up really, recon it would've sold better that way but I think I'll buy the figure anyway & call it Sergeant Sinker myself. :)

They should have indeed. That would have helped justifying the release of Boost, Comet and a maybe few other members of the pack.

Thanks, they should've marked him up really, recon it would've sold better that way but I think I'll buy the figure anyway & call it Sergeant Sinker myself. :)

Yeah, hes got unique markings, hes not the "standard" Wolfpack clones you see en masse, it was definitely a fubar choice of SC to downplay him in their marketing imo.

Just unboxed him and I think he turned out great!

IMG_1158.jpg

Decided to pick this guy up after seeing it in person, too cool.

one issue I have is the skirt, it looks terrible when you have the leg armor slid up properly it makes the skirt puff out to the sides in an odd way. could SS not have tailored this better? im working on a fix for that, everything else is great

+1 to the Clone Trooper Armada, Rex Phase 2 arrived today!

I wanted to focus on the OT and then I wanted to focus at least on what was in the movie but... you convinced me! I ordered it today, he looks so great. I am gonna have to get Echo and Fives ARC too now! It's gonna be a great Detolf shelf!

Decided to pick this guy up after seeing it in person, too cool.

one issue I have is the skirt, it looks terrible when you have the leg armor slid up properly it makes the skirt puff out to the sides in an odd way. could SS not have tailored this better? im working on a fix for that, everything else is great

That's more a problem of the armor sculpt which is incorrectly done by Sideshow. Medicom got the armor right.

Back