1/6 Sideshow Captain Rex Phase II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if the viewfinder thing is a screwup, but since his armor was always highly individualized, I've got no problem with it being placed slightly different from other models. This V2 is bad ass, can't wait to have it standing with the arc troopers later this year.

Nope. Wolffe's rangefinder, though falling a bit wide of the visor, is perfectly straight (ie parallel to the helmet).

Looking at my Rex's helmet it looks like the range finder/ear piece lines up with the ear piece on other side of the helmet, so it is symmetrical. It isn't a manufacturing defect in that it was designed that way and all the helmets are the same, so you can't get a replacement. It looks good in the up position, which is how I'll have it most of the time. And while I would prefer it to be like Wolffe's when down it isn't a big deal to me in the end, I just love this figure. :yess:

I don't know if the viewfinder thing is a screwup, but since his armor was always highly individualized, I've got no problem with it being placed slightly different from other models. This V2 is bad ass, can't wait to have it standing with the arc troopers later this year.

This is the way I feel too.

Yeah medusoid, that's Thrawn from a few years back. I had to get him because I love his portrayal in the Thrawn trilogy. Turned out to be a great figure but I think his chair makes him that much cooler.

Dave Filoni actually drew the sketch and showed it in his "Goodbye Clone Wars" letter confirming that Echo was indeed, still alive. I just saw the colored version on Deviantart one day though and I'm not sure who did that one.

between that and this teaser, a full 6th season would've sounded awesome.

Season5WritersConferenceDaveNotes-44-400x517.jpg

Filoni was great with the Clone Wars and where it ended. Wish it could have gone another season or two, but I loved his tease at the end confirming Echo was alive. Who knows, with Ahsoka most likely making an appearance in Rebels at some point, who knows what Echo could pop up in?!

Filoni was great with the Clone Wars and where it ended. Wish it could have gone another season or two, but I loved his tease at the end confirming Echo was alive. Who knows, with Ahsoka most likely making an appearance in Rebels at some point, who knows what Echo could pop up in?!

I thought they confirmed that Anakin as Vader but before the suit, killed Ahsoka? It was a while ago so I'm not 100% sure, I remember the artwork though as Anakin was carrying Ahsoka after he'd killed her..., a sense of regret I thought (perhaps).

I thought they confirmed that Anakin as Vader but before the suit, killed Ahsoka? It was a while ago so I'm not 100% sure, I remember the artwork though as Anakin was carrying Ahsoka after he'd killed her..., a sense of regret I thought (perhaps).

That never happened in canon.

Maybe fanart you saw it in.

I don't recall ever hearing about that. I'm pretty sure they left Ashoka accessable as a character to bring her back in future projects.

I really enjoy this new Rex, I'm phasing out basically every clone except Cody, Boil & Waxer, this new Rex and the upcoming ARC Echo&Fives. The quality is really amazing.

Just posted on rebelscum. Got my rex today and looks like glue dried between the calf so foot won't hold properly. Had to put some glue on there but still a bit loose. Anyone else find this?

I got mine Wednesday. From early pictures I thought the battle damage or weathering looked off, but in hand this figure is great and looks awesome with Fives and Echo.

Back