Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm thinking of waiting on getting Faith. Thing is... I know I'll be REALLY annoyed if I don't get the Angel EX to go along with Faith. I think I'll wait a little longer to see if my wait list converts. Hmm. Decisions, decisions. :huh

I am the opposite on the crossbow versus knife thing. The knife is so related to her character, I think it should've been the regular. On the other hand, the look of her body and face not to mention the sports bra is too season 8 for the knife to make sense. Visually, the crossbow is so big it accents how skinny and lanky the statue's body is.

Sideshow Newsletter: Faith Is In-Stock For A Limited Time!

Crap. And just like that I'm back in. :lol

Last edited:
Sideshow Newsletter: Faith Is In-Stock For A Limited Time!

Crap. And just like that I'm back in. :lol

do-it.png

Yes you can return her. But you will like her.

Oh, you. :p

Edit: Ok, done! I bit the bullet. Faith is ordered and paid for. BRING ME MY SLAYER!!! :stake

But so help me god if I get a lazy-eyed Faith. :censored:cuss

Last edited:
YAAAAY! I just got an email saying my Faith just shipped! :D

Now to hunt for a decently priced Buffy. Why do they all have to be 400+ on eBay?! :monkey2

Yeah, it sucks to get in the game late, that's for sure. I bought the Buffy Ex only a few months ago for $300 off of ebay.

Yeah, it sucks to get in the game late, that's for sure. I bought the Buffy Ex only a few months ago for $300 off of ebay.

$300?? That's awesome! Lucky you. I wish! would gladly pay that. The cheapest one on there now is going for like $475 shipped. And that's just for the Reg. Ugh.

That's crazy. I honestly never expected this line to do that well. I guess once Faith was released, all hell broke lose.

I would say again, be patient. You never know. You could get some that go up for bid that go lower. And don't be afraid to ask around. I know members are clearing out their collections all the time. I had a buddy win one and then sell it. So, anything is possible around here.

That's a nice score and a nice price to boot.

Congrats.

That's crazy. I honestly never expected this line to do that well. I guess once Faith was released, all hell broke lose.

I would say again, be patient. You never know. You could get some that go up for bid that go lower. And don't be afraid to ask around. I know members are clearing out their collections all the time. I had a buddy win one and then sell it. So, anything is possible around here.

More wise words. :lecture

I had to be patient with Buffy PFs as I was late to the 'game.' Waited for a while and one by one snagged them all at great prices.

I had to be patient with Buffy PFs as I was late to the 'game.' Waited for a while and one by one snagged them all at great prices.

Looks like I'll have to play the waiting game as well to get some of my grail pieces. Mostly just wait to save up funds, cause the ones I want definitely won't be decreasing in price :-/ lol

Looks like I'll have to play the waiting game as well to get some of my grail pieces. Mostly just wait to save up funds, cause the ones I want definitely won't be decreasing in price :-/ lol

Surprisingly, quite a few of the Buffy PFs are popping up on Ebay lately. Its probably because of this new line. Be sure to keep an eye out.

Oh, well I'm not interested in the PF's Just want the Throne of the Slayer piece to go with my Faith and (hopefully EX) Angel. :p Thanks though.

Back