Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least the Faith was a lot cheaper to ship to Australia. The box is way smaller than the Spike and Buffy one's. I know the Spike cost over $60 to ship to me and Faith was around $30.

When you return something for an exchange, they will pay for shipping costs by emailing you a pre-paid label. They will also pay for shipping for the new one. If, however, you are returning it because you just don't want it or some other reason unrelated to customer satisfaction, then you must pay for return costs.

That's fair enough.

^^^ That's a wee bit much, IMO. :lol

But hey, it is what it is. Personally though, I wouldn't pay it.

WOW, that is a lot. Hell, if that sells, I'll sell mine and get the regular. I know of some places that still have her. :lol

No seriously, I wouldn't sell my ex. I like having all ex's.

Well, a little update to all on my cockeyed Faith. I got an email from Sideshow today, they received it yesterday. So now I'm just waiting a week or so for a new one to be inspected and sent out to me. Wish me luck that I get a perfect Faith, everyone! :pray:

She's baaaack! And better than ever!!! I got my new Faith today and she's PERFECT! Here's a before and after on her eyes (sorry about the crappy iPhone pic)

Before:

177233a9.jpg

After:

649b062e.jpg

And as if that wasn't enough, well remember how my headstone had all that wiggle room? Well that's fixed, too! It now stays in place with no wiggling at all! I thought I'd gotten back the same base because I got back the same number, 69 :)yess:), but when I compared the pics of the bottom of the base, the writing was different.

Before:

cdd2e14f.jpg

After:

aa67fa0c.jpg

So it looks like they sent me a new statue all together! I honestly cannot be happier with my new Faith. Thank you for correcting this, Sideshow! :clap

Now convert my Angel EX wait list! (And find a couple Buffy's in your warehouse so I can buy one! :lol)

Congrats X, it all looks fab!!! Nice number. :naughty

And happy HappyBunny, whew, I had to type out your whole name. Can't put HB, that's HAPPYBOY. Looks great!!

Looks nice, Anthos. Congrats. :rock

I like that Willow piece too. I always felt is was an under-rated one, myself.

I need to find a good painter to fix that ****. Its way too late to hit up sideshow about it

Yeah, it shouldn't be too difficult of a fix. Some were a lot of worse than others though. There's some customizers on here that could probably help. Skiman does some awesome work.

Nice acquisition. Where's the shot of her tattoo? I always wondered how that came out. I assume it is a decals.

Back