Sideshow BTVS Faith Maquette Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glue doesn't take the sad away.

It can if you can't tell it was ever broken.

Was it a clean break? A little Crazy Glue, some paint... My replacement hand still had a lot of paint slop and flash. I took some sandpaper and paint to it and voila! It looks better than new!

It's just the tip of the one side holding the string of the bow, think I can glue it together without it being obvious. Clean break.
I'm just so annoyed with myself! Reminded me why my collectibles need to stay in a display cabinet where they can not be touched, by myself or otherwise. :gah:
And yes, glue doesn't take the sad away... :mad:

It's just the tip of the one side holding the string of the bow, think I can glue it together without it being obvious. Clean break.
I'm just so annoyed with myself! Reminded me why my collectibles need to stay in a display cabinet where they can not be touched, by myself or otherwise. :gah:
And yes, glue doesn't take the sad away... :mad:

I am happy to hear it was a clean break. :D

Elven, I've done the similar things more times than I care to admit.

I've owned 3 (or 4) Electric Tiki Willows because the fingers have broke off since being in my collection. The first one I stepped on because I had unpacked it on the ground after moving (and I totally forgot where I left it.) The second one my cat broke after brushing up against it, and the third....I have no idea. I just know I've been through a lot of them. :lol

Elven, I've done the similar things more times than I care to admit.

I've owned 3 (or 4) Electric Tiki Willows because the fingers have broke off since being in my collection. The first one I stepped on because I had unpacked it on the ground after moving (and I totally forgot where I left it.) The second one my cat broke after brushing up against it, and the third....I have no idea. I just know I've been through a lot of them. :lol

Sounds like we're both accident-prone. :slap
I would have cried all my tears if I had broken 3 ET Willows LOL...
Here's to being clumsy :duff

Well looks like I found a decently priced Faith on eBay. It's not the EX, but I think it's the best I'm gonna get. Sucks cause I'd have loved the knife :(

Well looks like I found a decently priced Faith on eBay. It's not the EX, but I think it's the best I'm gonna get. Sucks cause I'd have loved the knife :(

It's not that I'm saying the Exclusive isn't worth it, BUT trust me. You're not missing out on all that much. The knife may be more 'iconic', but the crossbow looks that much more awesome, IMO.

I think you'll be happy.

I missed out on the Ex as well and bought the Regular, but am totally happy with the reg and it looks great the the crossbow :)

My Faith shipped today! She'll be home in exactly a week. I can't believe I'm finally having her. I just hope she turns out right and I don't get any lazy eye or sloppy paint apps. Given the experience of other freaks, I'm feeling kind of negative about this piece.

My Faith shipped today! She'll be home in exactly a week. I can't believe I'm finally having her. I just hope she turns out right and I don't get any lazy eye or sloppy paint apps. Given the experience of other freaks, I'm feeling kind of negative about this piece.

:ignore:

Oh lord, don't say that! :panic: I was literally just about to order this off eBay. I need positive thoughts!!!! :pray:

:ignore:

Oh lord, don't say that! :panic: I was literally just about to order this off eBay. I need positive thoughts!!!! :pray:

Soooorry! :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1
Despite my fears, I am really looking forward to having her in my collection. People say she looks great in person and I was happy to get her, even though I had to go with the regular (I got on the wait list for the exclusive the very same day she was up for pre-order and then sold out). Well, don't hesitate, order her, I'm sure we will be two happy collectors next week!!
(Did that work?)

Soooorry! :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1
Despite my fears, I am really looking forward to having her in my collection. People say she looks great in person and I was happy to get her, even though I had to go with the regular (I got on the wait list for the exclusive the very same day she was up for pre-order and then sold out). Well, don't hesitate, order her, I'm sure we will be two happy collectors next week!!
(Did that work?)

:lol Si, por ahora. Yes, I'll be getting the Reg. too. Just jumpted onto this collecting bandwagon as of two weeks ago. But I'm on the wait list for Angel EX so let's hope I can get that one! :D

Back