Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

I'm not a fan of some things I see here, but I'm thinking it's still a buy.

deadpool-concept.png

preview_DeadpoolSixthv03.jpg

I am a huge DP fan . I will have this one in my collection . Until then my custom DeadPool will have to do.

DP1.jpgdp2.jpg

I'll probably get this figure but he's still got too much going on with all the straps. Hopefully he's not over $200.

It might just be included with the reg. They don't often show the EX in the preview pics

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I know, but on a walkthrough video of the booth during SDCC14 one of the representatives said the exclusive was gonna be headpool, of course they could have changed it between July and now.

Amen. Chad's custom looks more like Deadpool than this "Sideshow interpretation." To me it looks like he's wearing his Deadpool PJ's.

He kinda looks clunky, with recycled GI Joe parts, & a red onesie (or does he have a jumper & pants?), but it's Deadpool, so .....

Pre ordered .....

Damn dude, I think your custom Deadpool looks WAY WAY WAY better than the Sideshow One. Just needs a slightly better headsculpt and you're good.

My head sculpt is perfect for the representation I wanted . The fact that my sculpt is not mass produced makes it even better .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back