Sideshow 1st Marvel 1:6 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1:6 - Marvel - Deadpool figure

The more i check out the pics, the more i am thinking about ordering this one. Looks pretty good. Are there pics of headpool that i missed?

Definitely will get this, but I'd much, much rather have a 2nd Deadpool sculpt than Headpool.

This is the only SS marvel fig I might get. I hope head pool looks good!

Definitely will get this, but I'd much, much rather have a 2nd Deadpool sculpt than Headpool.

You can see the two different headsculpts in the pics already. One is squinty eyed and the other isn't. The masks are slightly different as well, but the eyes are the easiest difference to spot.

Ah there are two heads?? Most definitely in then. Besides, Ashkanls has a number of fantastic heads as well, both masked and unmasked.

From the sounds of it, 2 Deadpool heads and a Headpool. I wonder is Headpool will be exclusively severed or if it will have a ballpoint to be attached to the body.
Either way, I'm stoked for this.
What are the chances of these figures coming with a comic book? Like a Sideshow Exclusive one shot?

From the sounds of it, 2 Deadpool heads and a Headpool. I wonder is Headpool will be exclusively severed or if it will have a ballpoint to be attached to the body.
Either way, I'm stoked for this.
What are the chances of these figures coming with a comic book? Like a Sideshow Exclusive one shot?
That comic idea is actually a pretty good idea for an Ex! IMO at least

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Where are the pictures with Headpool? I haven't seen those, or the second Deadpool head?

That comic idea is actually a pretty good idea for an Ex! IMO at least

If the Marvel universe figures 2 packs got a comic at $29.99 then a 1/6 at $199 should too. I don't care if it's a reissue of Deadpool #1 or a issue with Headpool. But it would make an awesome addition.

If the Marvel universe figures 2 packs got a comic at $29.99 then a 1/6 at $199 should too. I don't care if it's a reissue of Deadpool #1 or a issue with Headpool. But it would make an awesome addition.
Or just a Sideshow Exclusive One Shot

Here are the two headsculpts

Deadpool_zpsf988388f.png

Like I said, the difference is subtle, which is why most of you probably didn't even realize you've seen both sculpts already.

Deadpool_zpsf988388f.png

Like I said, the difference is subtle, which is why most of you probably didn't even realize you've seen both sculpts already.
There wasn't a confusion. Ppl know they're getting two head sculpts. We're just wondering whether there will he a third one as an exclusive, whether the head pool IS the exclusive or whether there's a third unrevealed head sculpt or something completely different as the Ex

What would you guys like to see in the speech bubbles? "What are you looking at?" Maybe? :lol

Something related to tacos and chimichangas too.

Deadpool_zpsf988388f.png

Cheers Buttmunch, you're right, I hadn't realised I'd seen both :D

But what about Headpool?

Everyone's saying he's the exclusive item but I haven't seen him mentioned anywhere.

Am I missing something obvious again?!!?

common-sense.jpeg
suck_it_wolverine_by_fonteart-d5efun6.jpg

Also seeing as how Deadpool is known for breaking the fourth wall one should be a comment relating to being a 1:6 figure. Something about how he's the best figure in your collection and needing his own shelf or telling you not to choke on any accessories :lol

One of the bubbles could say: Did someone say chimichangas? Nevemind that was just the sound of my skull and brains healing.

Back